Coach-Net provides a variety of services at no additional charge, however more complicated issues or services can be paid for by the renter. See below.
Delivery of Fuel and Emergency Service
The cost of any such fluids, as well as any related labor charges, including but not limited to any labor charge associated with a re-prime on diesel units which run out of fuel, is not covered.
The cost of any replacement tire, alignment, mounting and balancing is not covered.
Jump Start / Battery Boost
The cost of any replacement battery and labor to install the battery.
The actual cost of a replacement key.
The actual cost of any replacement parts and labor once on scene.
RV Technical Assistance Hotline
Any technical advice or direction provided by Coach-Net and its providers is provided without warranty. Owners/renters perform any maintenance or modification at their own risk.
Mechanical Defect and Improper Maintenance
In case of mechanical disablement due to mechanical defects or mechanical disablement due to improper maintenance, including but not limited to, use of alternative fuels or improper fuel, improper servicing or draining of fuel separator,or failure
to maintain the battery, Coach-Net shall assist you in finding assistance for your vehicle, but all service provider fees and other costs related to towing or other roadside services shall be at your expense.
The following items are not included as part of the emergency roadside assistance benefit:
- Cost of parts, replacement keys, fluids, lubricants or fuel. Cost of installation of products, materials and additional labor related to towing.
- Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service.
- Service on a vehicle that is not in a safe condition to be towed.
- Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forest and areas designed as not passable due to construction, etc.
- Repeated service calls for a covered vehicle in need of routine maintenance or repair.
- Requests for emergency roadside assistance must be placed through the program’s toll-free number to the authorized dispatch center. Any emergency roadside assistance retained directly by the vehicle member is not reimbursable. No reimbursement payments will be made to the vehicle member for direct expenses incurred.
- Only one service call per incident is covered.
- Someone must be with the vehicle at the time of service unless doing so would put the safety of the individual at risk.