It’s completely free to list on Outdoorsy. We do an 80/20 split with you for any completed bookings that come from our platform.
- You’ll get 80% of the total reservation costs — including any add-ons your renter purchases from you
- You have the freedom to charge extra fees for add-ons you provide to renters such as a generator, bikes, kayaks, etc.
- You can also charge extra fees if a renter travels over the miles you allow on your RV
- The 20% of the booking Outdoorsy gets enables us to keep doing the things we do to help you get your RV rented safely, quickly, and securely. These include things like marketing costs, Outdoorsy’s technology infrastructure, trust and safety processes/systems, and a 24/7 customer support organization
- Outdoorsy renters are charged a service fee based on the total of their reservation. The minimum fee a renter pays is $10/day for smaller rigs up to $15/day for larger RVs. Outdoorsy at times will adjust the rates or offer discounts
How and when do I get paid?
We’ll automatically deposit your money into your bank account 24 hours after your renter picks up the RV — don’t worry, we use banking level secure online payments to keep everyone’s info safe.
Just a heads up that it usually takes 3-5 business days for banks to post that cash to your account.
How much money can I make?
This varies based on RV type and location. Check out our handy-dandy listing calculator to see how much you could make with your specific vehicle.