Outdoorsy Roadside Assistance is built around your RV vacation needs.
24/7 Unlimited Roadside Assistance
Travel with the peace-of-mind protection you deserve:
- Towing – towing of the rented RV to the nearest repair facility qualified to remedy the disabled vehicle’s mechanical problem. Simple winch out or extraction services required to tow the disabled vehicle are covered for one man, one truck, up to 100 feet off of a maintained road or in a commercial campground equipped for camping vehicles. (All costs for labor and parts are the responsibility of the renter or dealer/rental agency.)
- Jump starts – a jump-start of the rental RV’s drained battery or tow to a repair facility. (The cost of any replacement battery and labor to install the battery is the responsibility of the renter or dealer/rental agency.)
- Mobile tire assistance – changing of tires or towing of the RV to a repair facility. (Tire replacement itself is not covered.)
- Locksmith and lockout service – delivery of locksmith services to the stranded RV and assistance in opening the vehicle and/or obtaining a replacement key. (Actual cost of key replacement and any parts and labor are the responsibility of the renter or dealer/rental agency.)
- Delivery of fuel and emergency fluids – delivery of emergency fluids to the rented RV (except where prohibited by law). Emergency fluids include gasoline, oil, water, transmission fluid, power steering fluid and brake fluid, as necessary to remedy the disablement. (All costs for fluids and labor are the responsibility of the renter or dealer/rental agency.)
- Mobile mechanic – dispatching and paying for the service call of a mobile mechanic to the site of a mechanically-disabled RV. (All costs for labor and parts are the responsibility of the renter or dealer/rental agency.)
24/7 RV Technical Support Hotline
Outdoorsy’s dispatch center features 24/7 technical assistance from ASE-certified technicians to assist with first level instructions and technical diagnosis with basic troubleshooting and common operational issues such as:
- How to use retracting slide outs
- How to use leveling jacks
- How to connect a power supply
- How to operate your RV appliances
- Locating the nearest service facility
Personal On-Trip Services
Think of it as a personal assistant to handle errands and direct renters to the best places while traveling. (Help find a great local restaurant? Sure thing!).
- Restaurant reservations
- RV Campground referrals
- Ticket coordination (theater / music / sports)
- Pharmacy, hospital, and emergency care locator service
For any questions, please call 1-855-817-1885 to connect with our service team.