I booked my trip for the week of thanksgiving. I saw that the dates were available. So I paid. I then get a message from the owner stating that he is actually taking it out that week???? So now I have to wait 5-7 days for my refund?! I am extremely ticked! I need to book another rv quick but now can’t until this clears .