RAZOR CREST 2018 Travel Lite Falcon 18RB
RAZOR CREST 2018 Travel Lite Falcon 18RB
Custom built here in Alaska, this lightweight off-road trailer can be towed by most vehicles as well as by our "Denali" and "Nanook" rigs.
• CVT Mt Shasta tent sleeps 3+
• Overland Vehicle Systems 270 batwing awning
• Toyo Open Country 33" all terrain tires
• Pullout camp kitchen drawer system
• 12 volt power system with dual batteries
• Dometic CFX3 75-liter dual zone refrigerator
• Lock-N-Roll 360 degree articulating hitch
• Electric trailer Brakes
• Rear trailer hitch for adding a bike rack
Member since 2020
Alaska Overlander provides rentals of premium 4x4 vehicles and off-road expedition trailers custom modified for Alaskan adventures and outfitted with roof-top tents, fridges, and all the camping and cooking gear needed to get out and start exploring!
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following is a summary of the rental conditions for Alaska Overlander. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
DRIVER'S LICENSE & AGE RESTRICTIONS
All drivers must be at least 25 years of age and possess a current and valid driver’s license. Proof of a foreign driver’s license as well as a current passport are required for international drivers.
All drivers must be able to present the original driver’s license at the time of pick-up. Proof of insurance is required prior to vehicle pick up and may be purchased as needed.
Additional drivers must be approved and listed on the rental agreement in order to drive the rental vehicle.
Travel on all public roads within the State of Alaska and Canada is permitted. Please notify us in advance of plans to travel into Canada so that we can ensure that you have the appropriate paperwork. Travel into Mexico is not permitted.
Our rentals may be used on unsealed dirt roads, however they are not intended to be used in designated or undesignated off-road areas or on closed roads, as such the use of our vehicles in these applications and settings is strictly off limits.
The renter is liable for all damages to vehicle, tires, windshield, additional equipment, towing charges, along with any additional expenses resulting from breakdown or accident.
It is expected that you will verify road conditions in advance of travel, especially for travel on the Dalton Highway, Denali Highway, and McCarthy Road. At times these roads may not be passable. The best source information regarding road conditions is https://511.alaska.gov/. It is highly recommended that you purchase our optional windshield and tire insurance.
The consumption of alcohol or intoxicants while operating the vehicle is strictly prohibited.
PICK-UP & DROP-OFF
• We offer pick ups and drop-offs anywhere within the Anchorage area.
• Pick-up and drop-off may be scheduled during between 8:00am and 5:00pm daily. Pick-ups and Drop-offs outside of this time are available for an additional fee of $50.
• All pick-ups and drop-offs are scheduled by appointment and these services may not be immediately available outside of your scheduled appointment window. If you are unable to meet at the schedule time, please contact us directly.
• No refunds are applied in the event of a late pick-up or early drop-off.
• If you are concerned about missing a prearranged pick-up or drop-off time, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
RESERVATION DEPOSIT, PAYMENTS, & CANCELLATION
Please note the following deposit, payment, and cancellations terms:
• A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total booking is required to secure a rental.
• Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of booking receive a full refund of deposit amounts.
• 100% of the rental balance is due 30 days prior to pick-up and is non-refundable.
• Rescheduling requests may be subject to additional fees. Rescheduling requests within 30 days of departure will be considered cancellations.
• All "one-way" rental fees are nonrefundable regardless of cancellation.
• All cancellations and rescheduling requests must be submitted in writing to Alaska Overlander.
While we understand that plans can and do change, often due to unforeseen and sometimes unpleasant events, our cancellation terms are final and binding. We highly recommend all rental clients consider purchasing traveler's insurance to protect themselves from last-minute cancellations. Certain extenuating circumstances may at times impact these Terms and we reserve the right to amend them at any time, so please check our website periodically to stay up-to-date.
• Our minimum rental period is 3 days, please contact us to discuss rental requests less than 3 days.
• Rentals are assessed on a daily basis, by the calendar day, and not on an hourly basis.
• All rentals come standard with 150 miles per day, calculated over the total rental period. Your total included mileage will be calculated at 150 x number of days rented.
• An additional 100 miles/day may be purchased for $25.00/day (not available as single supplements and must be purchased prior to vehicle pick-up).
• Additional mileage overages are assessed at $.50/mile upon return.
• All transactions are conducted in US Dollars ($US).
• Refunded amounts may vary from the amount of the initial deposit charged on your card, as exchange rates are changeable: Please note that we do not accept any liability for this variance.
• Refunds to credit cards are contingent on the renter's financial institution and may take up to 15 business days to process.
• Please note that some international transactions may incur and additional processing fee (~3%). Please request wire instructions to avoid these fees.
• Discounts and promotions, when offered, are non-combinable and non-transferable.
• All foreign drivers are required to have a valid driver's license from your home country as well as a passport.
• Foreign drivers are also required to provide proof of full-comprehensive auto coverage prior to pick-up or must purchase this through us.
• For more information on license and insurance requirements please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Full-Comprehensive Insurance is available for purchase upon request.
• All equipment provided (tent, cooler/fridge, stove, cookware, etc.) is the responsibility of the client to maintain during the duration of the rental. You authorize us to charge all replacement costs to the credit/debit card for any rental equipment returned damaged, broken, lost, or stolen.
• Additional equipment is subject to availability and any failure of Alaska Overlander to provide this equipment does not allow the cancellation terms to be void.
• Rental requests for additional equipment cannot be cancelled on the day of pick-up and must be paid for.
• If an accident occurs, contact us as soon as possible, and we will work to get you back to enjoying your trip as fast as possible.
• We do require that you gather information from the other party (license, insurance, and contact information).
• You may need to file a police report if there are extensive damages (in excess of a $1000 or resulting in injury).
• Our optional insurance provides up to $1 million dollars in liability and $250 thousand dollars in collision protections. Should you select this option, you authorize us to apply your full security deposit as well as any overages up to $1500 towards the deductible ($1500).
• All Alaska Overlander rentals come with roadside assistance throughout the United States. In the event of mechanical issues, please contact us immediately.
• We aim to get you back on the road as soon as possible, and should your vehicle be unavailable overnight due to being held at a repair shop, outside of an at-fault incident, we will refund that day’s rental.
• When available, we will provide you with a replacement vehicle and in the unlikely event that the vehicle cannot be fixed or replaced, we will refund the remaining days of the rental agreement and assist you in reaching the nearest destination.
MAINTENANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
While we recognize that driving conditions can at times be unpredictable, you are required to protect the vehicle against inclement weather and other road hazards. Failure to do so will result in damages due to the customer. While our fleet comes equipped with all-terrain tires, we advise you to use your best judgement and only travel when you are comfortable in your abilities to handle the driving conditions presented. Below are a list of further responsibilities and considerations.
• All new damage to the vehicle and equipment is the responsibility of the renter regardless of fault.
• Protect the vehicles paint from "pin-striping," which occurs when traveling in areas with overgrown vegetation and brush. Excessive damage will result in a detailing fee of $150.
• Use the correct fuel on the given vehicle at all times.
• Return both vehicle and equipment in a clean and respectable state. Our cleaning fee of $75 covers reasonable cleaning and sanitizing of the vehicle, refrigerator and camping gear. If returned in a state requiring excessive cleaning (i.e. covered in mud, dirt, dust etc.) an additional cleaning fee of $125 will be assessed.
• We replace and change tires on a regular basis and inspect windshields with each rental. All damages incurred to the tires/wheels and windshield are the customer's responsibility. We do offer optional windshield and tire insurance for $5/day.
VEHICLE TRANSFERS & ONE-WAY RENTALS
• Vehicles must be collected and returned to our predesignated pick-up and drop-off location.
• One-way rentals are offered only as a prearranged option and may not be added during the course of your rental.
• Failure to return to our designated drop-off location may result in a relocation fee being charged of up to $1000.
• Smoking of any kind inside our vehicles is strictly prohibited.
• Evidence of smoking will incur a $500 cleaning fee and be assessed to the renter’s credit card upon return of the vehicle.
• Pets may only be accepted on prior approval . Pets are expected to be in a kennel at all times when in the vehicle. Note that space for a kennel is limited and only small to medium sized kennels will fit. A $100 pet damage deposit will apply.
• Evidence of an unapproved pet in the vehicle will be assessed a $100 fee.
CITATIONS & TOLLS
• If we are notified by authorities that we may be responsible for payment of a Citation, a $50 processing fee will be charged for each such notification.
• If we pay any one of the Citations, you authorize us to charge all such payments and all processing fees to the credit/debit card you used to pay for this rental.
• On pick up of the vehicle our staff will provide a complimentary vehicle consultation. This includes an explanation of all the interior and exterior features of the vehicle as well as driving tips.
Rev. December 22, 2020