Perfect travel trailer for friends and family to experience the Pacific Northwest.
Our user-friendly setup allows you to enjoy outdoor adventures in comfort.
Included in rental:
- Comfortable lightweight travel trailer
- Charged batteries
- Full Tank of LP Gas
- 120W Solar System
- 33 Gallon freshwater tank
- Beds for up to 6 people (one queen, one full, two singles)
- Central Heat
- Air Conditioning (camper must be plugged into shore power to operate)
- Kitchen appliances, including gas cooktop w/ exhaust fan, microwave, and fridge with freezer
- Comfy dinette for indoor meals or just hanging out
- Bathroom with shower (with it's own skylight), sink and toilet, ceiling fan and cabinets
- Outdoor rinse station with Hot & Cold water
- 10' Awning
- No Pets, no smoking, no exceptions
If you have special needs/requests about anything, including pricing, please let us know. We can usually work something out. We generally have a 4 night minimum and a 1 week minimum on holidays. We follow standard hospitality pickup/dropoff times. Pickup after 3pm/Dropoff before noon. If these times do not work for you, consider renting an extra day or two to give yourself more time. Sometimes we can make exceptions. Camper must be returned in clean, ready to use condition. This takes time, so plan accordingly. If you cannot meet these requirements, there are appropriate fees listed.
Towing Requirements ***please read carefully***
If you show up without following these guidelines you will be turned away without a refund. Your tow wiring harness will be tested before walk-thru. Be sure to have all your towing equipment tested before you arrive to pick up the camper. If it does not work, your reservation will be cancelled without a refund.
7-Pin Wiring Connection (4-pin does not work)
2" Receiver with 2 5/16" Ball w/ proper hitch height (read the ball hitch/don't assume it's the right size)
Trailer Brake-Controller Recommended but not required
Sufficient Towing Capacity to pull 2800lb Trailer plus people and gear
300lb hitch weight capacity
Plan on an hour walk-thru at pickup and 30 minutes at drop-off