QUEEN GLADIS is a modified 2020 Jeep Gladiator 4x4 with an AT Overland Atlas camper top from Oregon AT. She is easy to drive, quick to deploy, and comfortable inside and out. Just add your clothes, food and beverages and you are good to go! Choose a route of your choice or select one of the pre-programmed adventure routes in the Jeep's GPS. The routes can be selected based on how many days you are renting for and include many options for recreational activities!
Our Queen is ready to take you on any adventure any time of the year. She is fully insulated, 4-season ready and can be outfitted to carry all your recreational gear. She seats 4, however the Atlas camper top was built to comfortably sleep two adults on the upper bed, and one child (under 5 feet) on the lower platform.
When camping, she has everything that you need for blissful days in the great outdoors. The topper is made by AT Overland and designed to be lightweight and rugged. Outfitted with
• Skylight and side windows provide a view of the nighttime sky from your bed
• An extremely comfortable bed (EXPED insulated, dual-zone mattress) with fresh linens
• 2 camp chairs w/table
• 2 towels
• Cooking utensils, oil, and some spices
• Coffee press with ground coffee
• Cold water tank (13.2 gallons – 50 liters)
• AGM battery with camper charge ports (charges when you drive and solar when you are parked)
• Portable propane stove and heater
• 50 liter Ironman 4x4 slide-out fridge/freezer
• Outside solar shower
• Bush toilet
• LED lighting and roof fan
• 6’x 8’ Pull-out awning with enclosed room (48 sq. ft.) with canvas/bug net windows and a waterproof floor. An 8’ awning can be extended from this room, giving you 16 feet total of living space!
She was built to travel by Oregon AT (OregonAT.com) and can handle rugged off-road terrain while not being “overbuilt.” Outfitted with Ironman 4x4 components you’ll love how great Gladis is to drive! Book today and let Queen Gladis take you on an adventure of a lifetime!