Harvey the RV
Harvey the RV
Self-contained, easy to drive (no CDL needed), sleep up to 7, full of amenities: A/C, furnace, range, microwave oven, water heater, fridge, generator, and more! Plenty of storage in cabinets and rear bay, guaranteed fun for the whole family. Enjoy the nature, claim your freedom, hit the road!
- Winter camping: freeezing temps down to 10 F are manageable due to the propane furnace and generator. Toilet can still be used (water is replaced with special RV antifreeze pink fluid; shower and faucets cannot be used ). Ask us more about winter camping. Winterization fee apply.
- Only drivers 30 or older. NO Smoking Please (extra fee may apply).
- Mandatory watch safety videos and acknowledge reading the RV manual provided after reservation is confirmed.
- Includes: beach chairs, wood fire pit, 2-burner propane grill, propane tank, large mat, fresh water hose + pressure regulator + filter, shore line protector, 15A/30A/50A adapters
- Pet friendly RV (mandatory cleaning fee applies).
- Dirty tanks (gray and sewer) must be returned empty. See extra fees section.
- Propane and gas tanks are delivered full and must be returned full or refuel fee will apply (see extra fees section).
- Peace of mind: Outdoorsy provides insurance and roadside assistance for approved drivers.
- Gasoline tank 55 gallons; at 10 miles/gallon you can drive about 550 miles.
Dimensions: 31 x 12 x 12 ft.
- A Truck/RV GPS or map (not included) is advisable to avoid low bridges, tunnels or other ways where hazardous vehicles (propane tank!) cannot transit.
- Bedding/kitchen utensils are optional: see extra fees.
- Delivery fee is one way only. For round trip multiply delivery by 2 (it will be included in the quotation)
- Early/late check in must be agreed upfront.
- Late return: there is a 1 hour grace period. After this, payment of 1 extra night will incur.
- Don't hesitate to ask all questions before we can confirm the reservation. We want to make sure you have a great experience with our RV.
No climbing on the roof; be a safe driver, you are responsible for your safety and the others on the road.