Our sturdy, reliable and well-equipped van is sure to win your heart on your next adventure! Custom built for coziness and simplicity; enjoy a spacious full-size bed, large skylight for stargazing, fully stocked kitchen with sink and stove, large solar-powered refrigerator/freezer, and sun awning. We provide all the essentials for you to hit the road - starting with water, coffee and maps! Creature comforts include USB ports, a small AC inverter, recessed lighting and a window fan. The bright interior is fitted with bamboo, cedar, pine and natural fiber. The van is built for two (only two seats with seatbelts). It is 2 wheel drive but has good clearance and can handle many dirt roads. We've seen some incredible places in our van, and hope that you will too!
- Marshall and Lyriel, owners/builders
-----What's included with the van:-----
Follow link for a complete list:
- Plates, bowls, mugs, silverware, pot, pan, percolator, cutting board, knife
- Double-burner stove and 1lb propane tank
- Large solar-powered fridge (can be set to refrigerate or freeze)
- Towels, fresh sheets, blanket, comforter
- Aluminum camping table
- Two camping chairs
- Small stool
- 2 gallons drinking water
- 5 gallons sink water
- Ground coffee
- Sunblock, bug spray, soap, toilet paper
- Basic tools, shovel, jack, first aid kit
- Paper maps of Colorado and many nearby parks (including National Forest motor vehicle use maps)
- Bike rack (2-bike tray-style rack that swings away for access to rear doors)
- Weber Q propane grill with cast iron grate and skillet
- 2-way satellite messenger
-----Getting to our place:-----
For visitors flying in to Denver International Airport, we recommend the $10.50 bus that runs quickly and frequently between the airport and Boulder Downtown Station. We are a 15 minute walk from the station.
Please reach out if you have any questions about the van or would like recommendations on places to go!