• iN-Command w/ Global Connect allows you to control the slides, awnings, lights, and HVAC with the push of a button.
• Power tongue jack
• Automatic leveling system with control box
• My Travel Trailer comes with two power awnings, LED lights, and push-button control via the iN-Command control system.
• Built-in fireplace in the Living Room
• Water heater with automatic ignition
• My Travel Trailer comes with a 50 AMP power cord w/ AC Prep and a second 50 AMP AC
• The Master bedroom has a King Bed with a real separating door for privacy
• The Bunkhouse comes with fixed beds that are always set up and ready to use without losing dining and living space. The bunkhouse has a real separating door for privacy.
• 40” Wall mounted LED TV with built-in DVD player in the living area
• The built-in radio has a Bluetooth audio connection so that you may play music from your phone, iHeart Radio, Pandora, etc.
• The built-in radio comes pre-wired with Indoor and Outdoor Speakers controlled by zone.
• Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
• Dual 30-pound propane tanks
FREE Delivery and Pickup Service are available for the campgrounds at Lake Lanier, GA.
Delivery and Pickup Services to other locations are available for a nominal charge.
• The Renter is responsible for verifying that their vehicle can safely haul my travel trailer.
• Towing my travel trailer is allowed only by a vehicle equipped with a brake controller.
• My travel trailer comes equipped with electric brakes. YOUR TOW VEHICLE MUST have a brake controller to activate them and RENT MY TRAVEL TRAILER.
• Round 7pin (6 around the outside and one in the center) trailer light electrical connection REQUIRED on the tow vehicle
• 2 5/16" hitch included, equipped with anti-sway, and load leveling features for a safer, more enjoyable towing experience
• The overall length of my travel trailer is 38 feet.
• Unloaded / dry weight 8,710 lbs.
• Maximum cargo weight 1,730 lbs.
• Tongue Weight is 1,150 lbs.
• Freshwater capacity 498 lbs., 60-gallon freshwater tank, 8.3 lbs. / gallon
• Maximum loaded weight 10,440 lbs.
Please note: This 38-Foot Travel Trailer CANNOT be safely towed with an SUV, F150, RAM 1500, Trailblazer, Explorer, etc. You will need an F250, RAM 2500, or better truck, with a trailer brake, to pull my Travel Trailer safely.
RENTAL FEE INCLUDES:
• Leveling blocks, wheel chocks, flexible sewer line, water line, 50 amp surge protector and electrical cable, two connected propane tanks, RV Toilet Paper, bed linens (1 RV King, 2 RV Full), four pillows, two bath towels, two hand towels, and two washcloths, pots/pans for cooking, cooking utensils, plastic products (plates, bowls, cups, and silverware), coffee pot, and four adult folding chairs.
NOT PROVIDED WITH RENTAL:
• Renter will need to provide the following; toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.), hand soap, paper towels, coffee, coffee filters, coffee cups, flashlights, lanterns, batteries, and any other items not explicitly mentioned as “provided with rental” above.
SMOKING OR VAPING OF ANY KIND is FORBIDDEN inside the Travel Trailer. Any evidence of smoking or vaping inside the Travel Trailer will result in ADDITIONAL cleaning fees and the potential loss of your security deposit.
What does the Service Fee cover and why do you charge one?
• We are committed to providing you with the best experience possible, and this includes an expansive 24/7 Roadside Assistance program. The Service Fee helps to ensure that you have a positive outcome if the unexpected occurs while on the road; this includes lockouts, dead batteries, tire changes, towing, and more.