Big Buck is ready to go with you on your next adventure, all while allowing you to travel with ease and style. Our brand new, Pebble Gray 2020 Winnebago Revel built on a Mercedes Benz 4x4 Sprinter chassis can take you on the ultimate journey! A true performance all year round, our Revel is equipped with 230W of solar panels so you can trek to remote destinations and live completely off the grid. Measuring 20 feet in length and 85in wide, this comfortable home on wheels can park in a standard parking stall.
Offers sleeping for 4:
sleeps 2 adults in powered loft bed + 1 underneath loft bed + 1 in mid-cabin. Offers seat belts for 4.
On-demand 4WD w/Hi/Lo, stability & traction control
Rhino Tires / BF Goodrich T/A KO2 all-terrain tires
230W of Solar Panels on Roof
315Ah Battery Bank
2000W Inverter w/ 110V Outlets
Privacy Shades on All Windows
Sliding and Rear Doors w/ Magnetic Latch Screens
Fully Enclosed Wet Bath with Toilet & Shower
Outside Shower in Rear (Hose Included)
Indoor Kitchen w/ Induction Range Stove & Sink
12V Refrigerator/Freezer w/ Ice Tray
Cooking Ware & Serving Ware Included
French Press Coffee Maker
Electric Kettle for Water Heating
Diesel-powered Hot Water & Hot Air
13,500BTU Roof A/C (must be connected to shore power or generator)
10' Power Awning w/ LED Lighting
Big Garage Storage space underneath loft bed
Canyon Adventure Van GLSS System optional upon request
Rotating Front Captain's Chairs
Powered Loft Bed
Additional Bed Mid-Cabin
- Fresh towels for showering
- RV Toilet Paper
- 2x camp chairs
- camping table
- First Aid Kit
- Generator included upon request
- Optional bamboo table and booth seats (or day bed) instead of garage storage (see pics)
1. Vehicle must be returned with same level of fuel as pickup, otherwise, a charge of $4.00/gallon will be charged.
2. If returning vehicle past 5:00pm, a half day charge will be added.
3. Prior to each rental, vehicle will be cleaned per CDC recommended guidelines. Hand soap & hand sanitizer is provided.
4. For health, toilet tank must be emptied by renter prior to return, otherwise $50 charge.
5. Driving the vehicle on dirt roads and fire road is ok, but off-roading is prohibited and renter shall be responsible for damages arising from such activity.
Other things to note
We clean and disinfect all surfaces before each use. We understand the outdoors is messy, but any excess mess due to partying, neglect or bug infestation will result in extra charges. We will keep a percentage of your deposit if we find the vehicle is unusually or excessively soiled. Do to these unusual times, we want to be extra cautious and ensure proper care of the van not only for you, but for the next renter. Thank you for understanding!