Encinitas, CA RV Rentals and Motorhome Rentals
Recent traveler reviews in Encinitas, CA
How do I begin to describe one of the best weekends, maybe even THE BEST weekend, of my life? I originally went into this rental process with the hope that a surprise trip for...
Simply put - the Gatecrasher is amazing! Fun to drive, fun to camp in and overall an awesome experience. Ian and his family are extremely kind and friendly, and they made sure...
The Buddha Teas RV is great to rent. Easy to drive and very spacious. John was great to work with. And the tea was great!
Always been a huge fan of Buddha Teas and when I saw their RV was available to rent I knew it was going to be mine for the weekend camping trip. This is the best deal on the...
I highly recommend using Johns RV next time you want to book a comfortable, relaxing vacation. My husband and i needed something spacious, clean and comfortable for our trip and...
This is not your average RV. It is new and unique, and very comfortable to drive. John was helpful and accurate, with the perfect amount of communication. We had a GREAT...
RV Rentals in Zip Codes Near Encinitas, CA
RVs for Rent Near Encinitas, CA
RV Rentals in Counties Near Encinitas, CA
Los Angeles County, CA1448 RV Rentals
San Bernardino County, CA483 RV Rentals
Orange County, CA1694 RV Rentals
Kern County, CA436 RV Rentals
Riverside County, CA1624 RV Rentals
Santa Barbara County, CA664 RV Rentals
Ventura County, CA956 RV Rentals
San Diego County, CA1131 RV Rentals
Imperial County, CA308 RV Rentals
Popular parks near Encinitas, CA
Lake Poway Park1281 RV Rentals
Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area1211 RV Rentals
Limestone Canyon Regional Park1681 RV Rentals
Eaton Canyon Park1463 RV Rentals
Angeles National Forest1466 RV Rentals
Sheep Mountain Wilderness1486 RV Rentals
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve1308 RV Rentals
Cleveland National Forest919 RV Rentals
Swartz Canyon County Park1157 RV Rentals
Top 10 Hiking Trails for RVers
|Potato Chip Rock via Mt. Woodson Trail||Poway||California|
|Black Star Canyon Trail||Silverado||California|
|Runyon Canyon Trail||Los Angeles||California|
|East Fork Trail (Bridge to Nowhere)||Azusa||California|
|Eaton Canyon Trail||Pasadena||California|
|Winter Creek Santa Anita Canyon Hoegee's Campground Loop||Sierra Madre||California|
|Dawn Mine Trail Loop||Altadena||California|
|Sturtevant Falls Trail||Sierra Madre||California|
|Cowles Mountain Trail||San Diego||California|
|Iron Mountain Trail||Poway||California|
Recommended RV Campgrounds and Attractions around Encinitas, CA
During your stay at Oceanside RV Park you'll have access to 3.5 miles of pristine beaches, or play at one of four golf courses within minutes of the park. If you?d like to get out and enjoy the water you can rent boats, kayaks, jetskis or surf. If you prefer to fish you can try your skill at the 1,942 foot pier. The California Surf Museum is just minutes away and at certain times of the year you will be able to enjoy national surfing competitions.
One of the oldest parks in the U.S. designated for recreational use. Balboa Park is a 1,200-acre urban park which offers natural vegetation zones, green belts, gardens, walking paths, a variety of museums, several theaters. Within the park you'll also find the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
People of all ages can enjoy a self-guided audio tour featuring 60 exhibits highlighting this ?city at sea? and 25 restored aircrafts. Learn about the galleys, officer?s country and sleeping quarters of a 69,000 ton ship. A site not to be missed.
A bit of a hidden gem Sweetwater is a great destination to take your RV rental. Close to the city but in a world apart the sites sit on a bluff overlooking Bonita and the Bay in the distance. There is fresh water fishing and great mountain biking right from the campsites. A very scenic and fun place to stay in your RV rental.
At Carlsbad State Park you'll have 44 acres to explore coastal bluffs, find shells and treasures on the shores, rent surfboards, you can practice your surfing or swimming on the warm waters, and enjoy a wonderful south Californian beach.
One of the few remaining tidal wetlands in Southern California, this place is a gem for nature lovers and those in search of tranquility. The park is under the California Department of Fish and Wildlife, it is a nature reserve and a designated Marine Protected area. There are educational programs for the public which teaches how to appreciate and care for all the animals who call this refuge home.
Do you want to explore Murrieta in California? If so, there is a great RV park just seven miles away in Temecula. It's called Lake Skinner Recreation Area, and each of the 241 sites has full hookup. There is also WiFI, picnic tables, a grill, and a camp store. It is based in the Lake Skinner Park, which has great amenities. You can hire bikes, go horseback riding and sailing, and have picnics here. There are even barbeques throughout the park for you to take advantage of. One of the greatest attractions is fishing in Lake Skinner. You can catch striped bass, largemouth bass, carp, and bluegill. In the summer, there is also catfish, and in the winter, trout. The lake is a haven for bird watchers, and herons, owls, and hawks are just some of the birds which you might spot. There is also a one and a half mile walk around the park, which is great for those who just want a gentle stroll. You will be rewarded by fantastic views, including the rolling hills of Winchester. On a hot day, take a dip in the splash pool. Once you have had your fill of the park, why not head in to Murrieta for great restaurants and shops.
Camp right on the beach in your RV rental from San Diego is an amazing relaxing time. RV camping at this spot is ONLY available to RVs and is incredibly popular. Silver Strand State Beach is only 10 miles from San Diego. Renting your RV form a local San Diego Outdoorsy owner would be an idyllic setting this is sure to be a hit with you and your family. Bring the family, surfboards and the sand toys to enjoy the beautiful California sun! Get Outdoorsy and have fun!
Dumpstations around Encinitas, CA
Southbound, 6 truck parking spaces, No Facilities (R)
General Repair, Parts Sales, Parts Installation (SR) (D)
Northbound, 22 truck parking spaces, Restrooms, Picnic Table, Vending, Pets, Handicap, May 2011: Busy all night. Pretty nice. A bit dated. No ocean access (R)
Southbound, No Facilities (R)
Southbound, 30 truck parkings spaces, Restrooms, Picnic Table, Vending, RV Dump, Pets, Handicap (R)
Eastbound, 8 truck parking spaces, No Facilities (R)
Northbound, Southbound, Restrooms, No truck parking, Overnight is not allowed (R)
General Repair, Parts Sales, Parts Installation (SR) (D)
General Repair, Parts Sales, Parts Installation, Alpenlite, Forest River, Lance, Starcraft RV, Sun Valley (D) (SR)
Rentals by Type Near Encinitas, CA
Rentals by Brand Near Encinitas, CA
Rentals by Amenity Near Encinitas, CA
Local RV Owners Suggest
- WhereSan Elijo State Beach, Encinitas, CA 92007, USA
- Where2050 S Coast Hwy 101, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA
- Where7201 Carlsbad Blvd, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- WhereSouth Carlsbad State Beach, California, USA
- Where1 Legoland Dr, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States
- WhereTamarack Surf Beach, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
- Where200 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where1537 S Coast Hwy, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where732 Center Dr, San Marcos, CA 92069, USA
- Where1356 W Valley Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where3rd, 1205 Auto Park Way, Escondido, CA 92029, USA
- Where1050 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- WhereVons El Norte Parkway Plaza, 1040 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where1034 W El Norte Pkwy Suite 1034, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where960 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where450 W 9th Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where1540 Harbor Dr, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
- Where1740 7 Oakes Rd, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where421 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where92026, 1345 Las Villas Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where329 W Felicita Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where118 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where823 N Broadway, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where330 W El Norte Pkwy, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where237 E Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025, USA
- Where5707 Santa Fe St, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhereDixon Lake, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where2727 De Anza Rd, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where2211 Pacific Beach Dr, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- Where15500 San Pasqual Valley Rd, Escondido, CA 92027, USA
- Where2540 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109, USA
- WhereMission Bay, San Diego, CA, USA
- Where8310 Nelson Way, Escondido, CA 92026, USA
- Where2400 Admiral Baker Rd, San Diego, CA 92124, USA
- Where2 Father Junipero Serra Trail, San Diego, CA 92119, USA
- Where9310 Fanita Pkwy, Santee, CA 92071, USA
- Where3650 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- WhereLake Jennings, Lakeside, CA 92040, USA
- Where3221 National City Blvd # 43, National City, CA 91950, USA
- Where111 N 2nd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Where5000 CA-75, Coronado, CA 92118, USA
- Where460 Sandpiper Way, Chula Vista, CA 91910, USA
- Where45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- WhereSan Clemente State Beach, San Clemente, CA 92672, USA
- WhereCA-79, Temecula, CA 92592, USA
- WhereDoheny State Beach, Dana Point, CA 92624, USA
- Where4945 Heise Park Rd, Julian, CA 92036, USA
- WhereLake Cuyamaca, California 92036, USA
- WhereLaguna Niguel, CA 92677, USA
- Where11053 CA-79, Descanso, CA 91916, USA
- Where8471 N Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, USA