Neil is a great person and his wife is very kind! Their trailer was clean and organized. Neil's wife landed an external rug to use in front at the main door to keep the internal side clean. Very nice! 😃
The equipment is 2008 and the awnings were broken, but Neil landed us a shade tent for free. That was great!
Neil also helped us providing a extension 30 amps cord to plug the hydro at the camping site. So, THANK YOU AGAIN NEIL FOR LANDING THE ELECTRICAL CORD, WITHOUT THAT OUR VACATIONS WOULD END EARLIER. 😁😁
We had a great time using the equipment at Rondeau Provincial Park. My family was 4 adults, 1 teenager and 1 baby.
I slept with my wife on the bed at the back. It was a little bit tight, but worked fine. My son (16 years old) slept above us on the single bed. We left the main double bed for a couple with us, sleeping with the baby.
We didn't use the extra couch as a single bed.
The condition of the equipment was good. If they want to improve here are some suggestions:
1. Replace the microwave (we were not able to use it, the button panel is not working)
2. Install a shower in the tub (it is very hard to take a shower using faucet in the little bathtub)
3. The mattresses were very thin and can be hard for people with back pain to sleep there (especially the beds at the back).
4. Maintenance in the hot water tank. (When we tried to use hot water a strong odor comes in the water, we decided to not use hot water because of that)
5. Fix scissor jack front driver side (not working properly)
As I said, we had a great time using Neil's equipment and we liked the experience. 😃
Thank you Neil and your family! God bless you. :)