We call our Forest River Salem Cruise Lite 230 BHXL, BEN, since It’s first major camping was at Big Bend National Park.
Ben is Half-ton and SUV-towable trailer with dry weight 4941 lbs.
It can provide you with comfort with its endless amenities like fully automated (remote-controlled) Power Awning with LED strip lighting, Hitch Jack and Power Stabilizing Jacks for easier set up at campsite.
For safe towing, Ben has a 4-point Weight Distribution and anti-Sway hitch included with the rental. He also features a BACK-UP AND OBSERVATION CAMERA to view what is behind your trailer and assist during merging. We also added a WIRELESS TPMS to display tire pressure and temperature reducing risk of tire Blow-out.
* BRAKE CONTROLLER on tow vehicle is NOT REQUIRED. This trailer has wireless brake controller so no need of messing with your vehicles electrical. Your tow vehicle must have 7 pin connector conversion plug from 4 pin to 7 pin will not work with the wireless brake controller.
Planning on dry camping with no hook-ups? We have a remote controlled generator for rent.
Included with rental:
• starter kit
• coffee maker
• spoons and forks for 6
• pots and pans
Pillows, linens, bedding & towels｜Charcoal grill｜tabletop stove｜( Upon request )
• Front Fold Up Queen Murphy Bed w sofa under
• Large U-Dinette slide-out convertible to bed
• Twin Rear Bunks
• Rear Bath
• Double Door Refrigerator Automatic Electric/Gas Setting
• Ducted Air Conditioner & Gas Heater Furnace
• LP Gas Range & Oven w Bi-Fold Glass Cover
• Microwave Oven
• AM/FM/CD/DVD Player w/Bluetooth
• 32 Samsung Smart "LED TV & DVD player
• Cable TV Hook-up
• Enclosed/Heated Holding Tanks
• Spare Tire
Click the link below for a 360 tour: