***CURRENTLY BOOKED UNTIL APRIL*** PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY CALENDAR, THANK YOU! :)
Take this professionally custom built and designed camper van with you wherever your heart desires! This easy to drive (large enough to be comfortable yet small enough to be stealthy) camper van is equipped with all the features of home where you will be able to enjoy:
- Full galley kitchen with large fridge and freezer (big enough for a weeks supply of food for two!), denatured alcohol burner stove top/oven combo, custom walnut countertops with large sink and 7-gallon removable gray water tank provide you with all the necessities of a home kitchen on the go.
- Large bench seating converts to an extra-long 75"x50" bed that will accompany two tall people comfortably.
- Abundant closet and cabinet space to accommodate all of your camping needs and adventure gear whether it be extra clothing, boots and shoes or food and miscellaneous supplies for those longer cross-country road trips.
- Separate shower/toilet/ garage space is designated in the back of the van for extra storage or if you feel like showering with the doors open, go right ahead and enjoy that indoor/outdoor living we call van life!
- Large 30-gallon water tank and a Webasto hot water/heater will provide you with plenty of hot water for your sink and shower and warm up the van on those cooler camping nights.
- Full on power system with solar power, shore power and Victron battery power system with 2000W inverter/charger and alternator charger relay.
- Air conditioning can be used when needed by running off the diesel engine and a ceiling MaxxAir fan is available for ventilation or helping add a little extra air flow.
"The Boomer" comes completely stocked with all cooking utensils, pots and pans, plates/cups/bowls, cleaning supplies, cooking fuel, hose, extension cord, etc. We will provide you with a detailed list of included goods and their location for ease.
Upon request, we can provide:
- 2 folding camping chairs with outdoor camping mat
- Fresh, clean bed linens (sheets & blankets), mattress pad, bath and kitchen towels
- Airport pickup from Bradley International
This van is perfect for: Experiencing life on the go! Tailgating at your favorite concert or sports venue, leaf peeping in Vermont, skiing/boarding trips up north, beach trips to the Cape/Martha’s Vineyard/Long Island/Jersey Shore or mountain getaways to the Adirondacks or hike the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire! Take her on a trip down south to Florida and the Keys during the colder months or take a cross-country spring trip out west to visit national parks and experience nature with the comforts of home taking you about.
Other things to note
* You are more than welcome to leave your car parked at our place of business where you will be picking up the van. It is located in a safe area and we are present there 7 days a week.
* We are centrally located in Connecticut next to major highways such as I-91, I-84, RT-9, RT-2, and I-95. We are easy on, easy off direct to I-91 which will take you to any of these routes in 1-25 minutes.
Before your departure date, we will provide you with a walk through video of the van which you can also reference at any point should you need a refresher. Upon your arrival, we will walk you through in person how to properly use the van and we will also provide you with walk through information that you can keep handy and review at any time. We will also be available by phone or text to take care of you should you have any additional questions or concerns during your trip.
When you arrive to pick up the van or we come to drop off, the interior will be cleaned to CDC standards, toilet (you are more than welcome to bring your own portable toilet!) and gray water tanks emptied and cleaned, full 30-gallon tank of water, full cooking fuel in all burners and a full tank of diesel fuel ready for you to hit the road! We do expect the van to be returned to us in the same condition, clean. We ask you do a general clean out of all storage compartments including the fridge and freezer, sweep the floors and empty the waste tanks and return with a full tank of gas. We will do our deep dive cleaning from there.
*Please no smoking inside the rig, 4x4 driving or climbing the roof... Simple :)