This Roadtrek 190-Versatile is a fabulous Class-B RV, that is easy to drive and operate. It is like driving a
large van and not intimidating. I have rented several RV's in my time and this is the only one I have owned. I prefer the Roadtrek 190, as it is just so comfortable and easy to use and drive. You can park it almost anywhere. It has a V8, 6.0 Vortec engine and does not lack power. Accommodates 4. It has a newly equipped back-up camera as well. For that matter, the driver can always see out the rear windows as well.
Conveniently located, 8 miles South of Downtown Denver, 2 miles off i25 and only 22 miles from Denver International
Back Full Bed Sleeps 2
Front Seats can be swiveled to create lounging area with table or 2 single beds that are narrow
and just over 5' long, so more suitable for kids / teens. That said, I am 6' and have slept on it before.
- Leather Captain seats
- Cherry Wood Interior
- Audio system with Bluetooth, CD player and GPS
- Backup Camera
- Air Conditioner
- Propane Heater
- RV Refrigerator and Small Freezer
- 2 Burner Propane Stove
- Ninja 4 QT Air Fryer provided to use as a one pot oven. It's fabulous!
- Kitchen Sink
- Pots, Pans, Service for 4 dishes, etc.
- Water Heater
- Indoor shower
- Full Bed in rear & 2 Single Narrow Beds in front.
- 28" widescreen TV and Blu-Ray DVD Player.
- Rear Table for 4, with seatbelts. Converts to full bed.
- Bedding and Pillows Provided for the rear bed. (nothing fits the front narrow beds
a sleeping bag may be best for them.
- When rear bed is setup, you can setup a front table for 4.
- Full kitchen
- Bike rack for 4 bikes, included (if desired)
- Ample storage in rear, accessible via rear doors.
No off-roading, except for dirt roads. Low clearance vehicle.
Renter held responsible for any damage or excess wear due to off road or inappropriate use.
Pet Dogs welcome for additional fee
No smoking of any kind in the vehicle.