A family that travels longer together grows stronger together! Take your loved ones on the open road and build lasting memories that you will all cherish for a lifetime. This is a new 2017 Bullet Premier 34BHPR bunkhouse with 3 large slides. Fully loaded trailer at a great value rate. The front of the Premier 34BHPR houses your spacious master suite which connects to the adjoining bathroom by way of a sliding pocket door. Just outside the bathroom and bedroom, the living area can be found. This living space connects to the central kitchen and dining areas to create an open and inviting main room. As you make your way into the back of the unit, you will enter the cozy bunkhouse in the rear. Your little campers are going to love the rear bunkhouse, which features multiple bunks and a futon.
Very flexible sleeping arrangements comfortably sleeps up to 10 people. Trailer comes equipped with everything you need from bedding, cookware, and camping chairs, to
air conditioning, furnace, large power awning, and outside shower
Light weight design allows for pulling with most full sized pickups and SUV's. Dry weight is approximately 7076 lbs. with carrying capacity of up to 1,724 lbs more. Hitch weight is 845 dry. Fresh water tank is 43 gallons. Black tank is 30 gallons. Grey tank is 60 gallons.
If you don't have a tow vehicle capable of towing the trailer, let me know. I am open to delivering and picking up the trailer upon completion of your trip. Let me bring it to your site, set it up, walk through it with you and when you are done, I'll return and pick it up. All you have to worry about is having fun on your trip. As each trip is different, please allow me to quote you a delivery/pickup charge. Often times the total cost can be VERY competitive with the cost of renting a Class C or A motorhome. Plus you don't have to worry about obtaining insurance on the trailer during your stay as my insurance covers it.
Please return in the same condition we rented it to you, which we understand to mean black and grey tanks emptied, propane full, everything wiped down, floors swept, linens (sheets and used towels) in dirty clothes bag and outside cleaned (doesn't have to be spotless on outside, just not filthy). Otherwise there will be a $150 cleaning fee. If tanks are not emptied there will be a separate $200 fee. If the propane is not filled there will be a $30 fee. If all items complete there will be no additional fees.
• Dining table seats four, converts to bed (best for kids/teens/short adults)
• Leather couch folds out to a full size bed (width-wise; it's a tiny bit short for 6' guys...)
• Wide, adjustable powered awning can cover one or two picnic tables next to the trailer
• Air conditioning (A/C unit will work on 30A service, like a home outlet or our generator;)
• Propane fridge/freezer
• Second, outdoor kitchenette with electric (AC) mini fridge
• Dual propane tanks
• Dual batteries
• LED lighting (reduces drain on batts)
• Plenty of storage for a week's worth of camping (food & clothing)
• Full service hookups (power, water, sewer, satellite, off-air/cable TV)
• Equipped with TV antenna –
• Load distribution/anti sway hitch included with rental
• Memory foam over the queen mattress.
• Starter pack of RV Toilet Paper.
• Chemicals for the Toilet black tank.
• All necessary hoses and attachments
What you need:
• 2" receiver rated for trailer weight
• 7 Way round electrical connector
• Break controller installed in your towing vehicle.
• Vehicle and rated for weight of trailer including gear.