Teardrop Trailer with Rooftop Tent
Teardrop Trailer with Rooftop Tent
Includes: a full propane tank, pots, pans, spatulas, a bin for washing dishes + cleaning supplies, 8 plastic plates, 6 cups, utensils, 2 knives, a wine/bottle opener, lighters, a large exterior gas stove that hooks up to the camper, a lantern, two 7-gallon water tanks, first aid kit, band aids, zip locks, trash bags, external water hose, 3 camping chairs, and a single hammock. We will also provide sheets, comforters, and pillows for a small additional cost.
The pop up itself has a hitch to use for a bike rack if you'd like to bring your own bike rack!
For an additional charge: a gas fire pit (we bought this to use during the fire bans in CO and WY in 2020), canopy, cooler, pack n' play, sanitized luggable loo (portable toilet), 100 watt solar panels, bedding
From here, camp at Rocky Mountain National Park (about 1 hour), Carter Lake, Horsetooth Reservoir, Poudre Canyon (tons of campgrounds), State Forest State Park, Red Feather Lakes. We also love camping in Glendo, Wyoming, which is about 2 hours from Fort Collins.
Check these websites for campsites: Dyrt, Campendium, Hipcamp
12 feet folded up, 20 feet popped out
2 inch ball on hitch
Camper has a 7-pin electrical hitch connector, but we have an adapter for a 4-pin
It's so light weight that it can be towed by just about any vehicle with a hitch
We have a couple different hitch shank heights you can use if yours doesn't fit
Standard plugs inside camper can only be used if you're plugged in to a power source
If you have a 7-pin connecter for your vehicle, the camper battery will recharge as you drive
FOR DRY CAMPING/BOONDOCKING/OFF-GRID/DISPERSED CAMPING:
1. While the tires are hefty, be wise about how "off road" you go with them.
2. Without hook-ups, the battery will last about two nights if you run the heat at night. We recommend adding on the solar panels if you plan on dry camping and using the heater for more than two nights.
3. Without the battery, the heat and water inside the pop up will not work.
4. Have a plan for waste disposal--either a shovel or you can rent our sanitized luggable loo.
5. Store food in your vehicle, not in the pop up so you don't attract bugs or bears.
SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking or marijuana use in or within 20 feet of the camper.
PETS: Pets are welcome, but never leave them unattended in the trailer.
LATE FEE: Please be punctual. $100 late fee if you are more than 30 minutes late for our
agreed upon pick up or drop off time.
WATER: We recommend using the sink to brush teeth or for drinking water. The water doesn't last long if you use it to wash dishes.
CLEANING: Please wash any kitchen items you used, clean the grill, wipe down all interior surfaces, and sweep out the pop up before you return it to waive the $200 cleaning fee.
PROPANE: Refill the propane before your return to waive the $20 propane fee. You can do this at these locations:
1. North Fort Collins: JAX Fort Collins Farm & Ranch in north Fort Collins (not the mercantile one a mile south of it): 1000 N, US-287, Fort Collins, CO 80524
2. South Fort Collins: Loaf N Jug on the corner of Harmony & College at 4524 S College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80525
3. East Fort Collins: Ace/Poudre Coop 225 NW Frontage Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80524 (I25 and Mulberry)—this is the cheapest of the locations.
4. Old Town Fort Collins: Loaf N Jug on corner of College and Wilcox: 1801 N. College Ave. Fort Collins
For all locations, park near propane tank in the parking lot. At JAX and Ace/Poudre Coop, there’s a call button, but go inside if someone doesn’t come out. For Loaf N Jug, go inside and someone will help you.
*Please allow at least an hour and a half at pick up to do a walkthrough, driving test, and to sign paper work; at at least 30 minutes at drop off. We will teach you everything you need to know!
Have fun and make many fabulous memories!
We are Colorado transplants from Chicago and we LOVE it here.! The pop-up camper has been the perfect way to travel with our kids and sleep well on comfy mattresses in nature. Unzipping our windows in the morning to see the view from bed is such an incredible experience.
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 4 night minimum stay
Exact location provided after booking
The Happy Camper, the perfect hunting/tailgate companion!