2021 Forest River Ibex
2021 Forest River Ibex
Kitchen utensils, dishes, pots/pans, sponge. Fresh linens, pillows, blankets, bath towels, wash cloths, hand towels, 2 kitchen towels, icemaker (on request), coffee maker (Mr. Coffee drip), DVD player.
Coming to Gainesville UF event? Do you wish to have a quiet place to clean up and sleep after the game time fun? This camper is for you! Cruiser will be set - up in my driveway with the AC on ready for you to drop off your belongings, freshen up and walk the 1.2 miles to Ben-Hill Griffin stadium. NO PARKING HASSLES! If you arrive early, the UF bat house is a must see at dusk!
A few rules of the road: No smoking in or around the camper. This is not a party rig, the intent is to provide a clean, quiet, private and convenient place to stay for game weekends. The camper location is quiet/residential. While pets are welcome they cannot be left unattended at any time. Awning is not accessible.
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Gator Game Ready!
Rules of the Road
1. No smoking or vaping or drug use is allowed in or near the camper. The entire security deposit will be held until a remediation specialist charge, plus $200.00 will be assessed out of the security deposit. Any remaining balance will be refunded to the renter as long as there are no other overages or damages.
2. If there is a mechanical failure or problem in the camper, the renter shall not attempt to make repairs. Contact the owner through Outdoorsy with assistance needed.
3. Owner will provide information on operation of the RV at time of pick up and will provide instruction manuals for operation of features and appliances. It is the responsibility of the RENTER to understand and follow instructions. Failure to use proper handling of any of the systems, features or appliances in the RV may result in damage and the renter will be liable for the cost to repair.
4. Awning use is strictly prohibited. If the breakable locks are tampered with or broken you surrender your entire security deposit, no refunds.
5. Check out is 10:00 AM
6. Leave the RV clean or an additional cleaning fee of 100.00 will be taken out of the security deposit.
a. Remove bedding used and place in pillow case
b. Place towels in a separate pillow case
c. Use Scrubbing bubbles to clean shower/tub, bathroom and kitchen sinks
d. Wipe down counter tops and table
e. Clean oven and surface of stove
f. Remove trash bags and place in receptacle next to garage door
g. Place recyclables in bins located under the RV
7. Features not usable: Awning, slide-out adjustment. Use of these features will result in forfeit of the entire deposit.
8. Quiet time 11:00 PM – 8 AM.
9. Gator Game Ready is NOT a party rig. Feel free to enjoy the comfort and solitude and hang out, however, we are respectful of our neighbors.
10. Parking is available for one car, street side in front of the house. Please follow all traffic rules, laws and speed limits (neighborhood speed limit 25mph)
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 3 night minimum stay
Very nice RV. Clean and well-equipped. Convenient to everything, and we even walked from the RV to the game. The hosts were great with communication and expectations. We'll be back!
Betty Jean’s answer
Thank you Jennifer! It was a pleasure...
Exact location provided after booking