2018 Jayco Redhawk 31XL: This is our family rig and it will come fully furnished with everything you need to enjoy your trip without the additional hidden 'fees'. We're looking to rent out this unit to responsible adults/families who want to have the RV experience and explore the USA! For a 360 view of our exact interior, go to https://www.jayco.com/virtual-tour.php?id=4045
In addition to the amenities listed, this RV will come furnished with the following EXTRAS for NO ADDITIONAL FEE!
Outdoor portable grill
Outdoor 6 ft table
7 Camp Chairs
Ice Maker (table top unit)
8 bath towels
8 swimming towels
All sheets/bedding for all 6 beds including pillows!
Pots/pans/griddle and misc. cookware
Outdoor game kit (misc. outdoor games)
Basic cooking essentials (salt/pepper/PAM etc.)
Cordless vacuum cleaner and broom
Collapsable outdoor trash can and liners
Outdoor 9x12 patio mat (great for keeping the dirt out of the RV)
Indoor trash can and liners
150 piece tool set
Toilet paper/paper towels
In short, we use this RV as our personal vacation unit and, as such, keep it stocked so it's ready to go. We will keep it furnished for you to simplify your vacation packing. Just treat her nice! (We affectionately call her 'Martha'.)
What do you need to bring?
Basically, you need to bring whatever you would bring to a hotel (Clothes, Toothbrush/toothpaste, medications, etc.) Since we will provide all towels, bedding, utensils, etc., all you really need to do is pull the RV in front of your house, load your essentials into the spacious drawers and cabinets or under area storage, and be on your way!
A few fine print details:
- Included are 150 miles/day free. We charge $.25/mile for any overages.
- For the generator, we include up to 6 hrs/day. Additional hours are $2/hr.
- The driver(s) MUST watch the tutorial video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s3QPfUPKas&t=48s
- Typically, you will pick up this unit in Gilbert. The best approach is to pick it up, park it in front of your home, load all your essentials, and be on your way. This avoids having to pack away bulky suitcases etc.
- Interested in one way? We have a few families interested in flying one way and driving to or from an area (i.e. west coast trip to Seattle). If interested, reach out to us and perhaps you can do a one way rental!
- A training video will be coming soon to show you the basic dos and don't of this RV. This RV is a class C on a 'truck' chassis and is fairly easy to drive. You just need to check your mirrors, take it slow, and enjoy the ride!
- We have a street legal enduro motorcycle that can be attached to the back of the RV. This will be an additional charge but is a good option if you want to be able to run errands etc. Otherwise, most towing is discouraged since there is just too much liability.