The weather this time of year makes it important to look for well insulated campers like our 2017 Grey Wolf Mountain Edition.
The mountain edition upgrade provides a fully enclosed and foam insulated underbelly of the RV frame, making it comfortable to use all year (extreme frost being the exception).
Our RV offer a lot of extras like an outdoor living and kitchen setup at no extra cost and, unlike most other rental campers, the kitchen is fully stocked for full capacity meal preparations as well as plates and silverware for full guest capacity.
We chose this camper for the spacious layout and people capacity it offers. Queen master bed in the front and two double size bunk beds in the rear provides dedicated sleeping for 6 adults. Additional sleeping for 2 adults and 2 kids when using the dinette section and sofa that both converts to beds.
The private master bedroom has sliding doors and we have upgraded the camper with luxury memory foam mattress on all beds making them a dream to sleep on.
Another important upgrade are the dual XL sized propane gas tanks making it perfect for dry camping / boon docking. You never have to worry about running out of gas during your trip. Little things like a round trip to find a propane gas refill station can cost you half a (precious) vacation day but not with our camper trailer.
We also include an entire outdoor living setup:
- 2 burner outdoor REI kitchen setup w/ counter space on both sides and enclosed storage cabinet
- Fold flat table/bench combo (seats 4)
- 8 matching adult camping chairs and 2 child sized camping chairs
- Height adjustable tables.
43" Roku smart TV that you can move between the inside and outside wall mount.
Cable TV hook up as well as a powerful roof mounted TV antenna to entertain with up to 60 live HDTV channels. The smart TV also have built in games and supports online streaming (WiFi required) of services like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, major network TV channels, music etc.
For more info visit www.Roku.com/roku-tv
*** Special Features ***
- Two entry doors for direct easy outside access to the bathroom (avoid dragging in dirt)
- Large slide out section expands the modern kitchen, dining room and sofa/TV lounge area
- Full kitchen and full size storage cabinet
- U shaped seating around the dining table to accommodate the maximum number of people
- 15 ft long electric awning creates a perfect covered outdoor living area
- Outdoor LED flood light
- Night time blue LED "mood lighting" (inside and outside)
- Rear bumper storage fold down rack for mountain bikes, oversized luggage etc. (up to max. 300 lbs weight)
All of the above is included in the rental price.
*** Extra options ***
In case you don't have / want to bring a lot of stuff we also offer add-on services such as:
- Towel and bed linen service
- Small gas bottles for the outdoor kitchen burners
- Trailer brake controller (legally a mandatory safety item to operate large trailers)
- Weight Distribution Hitch w/ sway control - top of the line Anderson 3380 hitch system
known for being the best and most silent No-Sway, No-Bounce system (mandatory safety item)
- Delivery / Pick up service: Flat fee of $60/hour spent on towing, setting up etc.
*** Towing requirements ***
All 1500/2500/3500 pickup trucks and most full size SUVs can tow our RV a full luggage load.
Some mid sized SUVs, like the V8 powered Dodge Durango, can also tow this RV.
- GTW (Gross Trailer Weight) dry/empty weight: 5900 Lbs
- GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating); 7700 lbs is the max weight (trailer+water+cargo) load
- Class III, IV or V frame mounted hitch
- Hitch ball size: 2" 5/16
- 7-pin (round) trailer connector for trailer brake controller, lights, indicators etc.
*** RV Towing Info ***
- Trailer brake controller is mandatory safety item when towing our RV, minimum dual axis sensor and gain level adjustment. We have one you can rent, but you will need to order a $12 cable harness connector specific to your car make/model so plan
- Weight Distribution & Sway Control is mandatory safety item when towing our RV (we have one if you don't)
*** RV Connectors ***
Power (110 Volt / 30 amp) -> 75 feet cord provided
Cable TV connector -> coax cable provided
Solar panel charging connector -> No solar panel available at present
City water / fresh water tank connectors -> blue water hose w/ pressure regulator provided
Black tank flush connector -> yellow water hose provided
*** Tools & Spares ***
- Spare wheel w/ new tire and extra spare wheel (rim only)
- Hand tool for the 4 RV stabilizer/leveling jacks
- Leveling blocks
- Bottle jack + tools for wheel change
- Tool box and repair kit (fuses, screws and hardware)
- Emergency roadside kit ("Help!" sign, orange bright vest, flash light etc.)