Thanks for checking out our “Majestic” RV. As a 23 foot Class C, she has a nice mix of modern amenities and ease of travel, and is full of nice things to make your trip more comfortable and relaxing including:
• Air Conditioning
• Lots of storage.
• LED lights throughout the unit, stove, microwave, water heater, fridge/freezer, deep kitchen sink, separate bathroom sink, 30 amp hook-up & pressurized water hook-up.
• Three beds (measure 5 ft by 8 ft (Loft Bed), 6 ft 8 in by 4 ft 6 in (Main Bed), and 5 ft by 6 in 3 ft (Table bed)
The kitchen area is to the left of the door and features a single sink, three burner range, and refrigerator for all of your perishables. You will easily be able to prepare food while on the go. Also, there is a comfortable dinette across from the side door that converts into a bed. The fridge runs on propane or electricity (and it can choose automatically for you). For air conditioning and microwave use, plug into A/C power when available or use the built in generator. Whether you stay in an RV park or in more rustic places, the choice is yours. Your kitchen, while compact, has everything you need while on the road with a refrigerator/freezer, sink, microwave, and 3-burner range.
The living area and the compact kitchen with dinette. This is great for eating/preparing meals, giving you room for meal times or for a game night! The table can also be removed to convert it into an extra bed if you need. There are factory installed seat belts, so you have safe traveling for your passengers.
Overhead storage is available for your things, and there is also a wardrobe opposite between the bathroom and dinette for your clothes.
In the rear, you have a split layout containing your bed and bathroom. The bed has storage above and storage across with a large wardrobe and drawers. The bathroom is big enough to fit everything you need, having a shower with glass door, sink with storage underneath, medicine cabinet, and toilet.
Our 23 foot Majestic is definitely a great choice if you're seeking adventure with easy driving and nice amenities.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.
Thank you for scheduling your adventure with us.
Read more below if you want even more details!
Kitchen Kit (Optional/Add-on):
• Enough plates, bowls, knives, forks, and spoons for up to 5 people. (6 upon request)
• We provide Vitrelle glass (lightweight, break and chip resistant) for microwave safe heating/cooking and disposable or plastic dishes for conditions were breaking may be more of a concern.
• Plastic pitcher
• Some seasonings including: Salt, pepper and some other basics
• Frying pan, Sauce pans
• Cooking utensils: spatula, slotted spoon, etc.
• Dish towels, dish rack, dishwashing soap.
Bathroom: The bathroom will be stocked with:
• One bath towel per person (Comes with Bedding package)
• Hand soap
• Toilet treatment Drop-Ins (use one per week; or each time you empty the tanks)
• Toilet paper
• Bedding for the 3 beds including sleeping bags, pillow cases, 6 pillows. (Comforters, extra blanket, top and bottom sheets for each bed are optional add-ons)
Internet/Hot Spots (Optional/Add-on):
• I’ll try to explain a bit more how these work.
• I have purchased hotspots, which allows you to connect your devices via wi-fi to the hotspot. The hotspot connects to the Internet. It is dependent on a signal. If there is no signal, then there is no Internet. Some carriers have limited data. Only Sprint, I believe, has unlimited data.
• Different carriers have different benefits/strengths
Has very good coverage but is expensive to buy data.
Has unlimited data but less coverage
• There is a sewage drain tube for your convenience.
• Fresh water hose for filling your water tank with drinking water.
• Spare tire – I hope you never need it, but if you do, please use the provided roadside assistance!
• Tire ramps – Our Majestic is more comfortable when level, and some features don’t work well or at all when not level. These ramps can help you raise the front or back of the RV. Please be very careful, we want you to be safe!
• Power cord adapter – This lets you plug the Majestic’s main power cord into a standard outlet. This may not allow you to run the A/C for long, it is much better to plug the main power cord into a full 30 amp socket designed for RVs, but there are times you may just needs lights and the microwave and the only power option is a standard cord.
Options (Additional Fee)
We do our best to provide many amenities without extra charges. There are a few items optional fees.
Mileage: We offer 100/miles a day and charge $0.43/mile overage. (So a seven-day trip returned with 750 miles will be 50 miles x 0.43 = $21.5.)
Generator use: We offer 4 hours/day and charge $5/hr for additional usage.
Fuel: There is no surcharge if you return the Majestic with a full gas tank. Our drop off/pickup location is in the same parking lot as one of the lowest priced gas stations nearby. If not returned full there is a $50 plus $4.99 a gallon fee.
Sewage: Before returning Majestic, please empty the Black and Gray water tanks. This can be easily done on your last stay before returning. If you can’t get to it, we will do it for you for a $50 fee.
Table and Chairs, other: We want this to be an amazing trip and try to already include more than the basics, but we know that many are flying in and don’t have room to carry much. So, for any special requests just let us know.
**** Burning Man ****
** If you want to take the Majestic to Burning man there is an extra fee. (This is by special request only, but can be arranged)
As you can see, we’ve tried to provide a good foundation of what you need to have a great experience with the Majestic. We are open to suggestions and will continue to improve supplies and instructions to help us all have wonderful trips.
NO Off Road Use
NO Uninsured or Un-Approved Drivers
Use only RV safe toilet (provided)
Return to Full Fuel level at pickup.
Have a Wonderful Trip!