Adventure Awaits! Easy handling, reliable motorhome to explore Yellowstone, Grand Teton or Sawtooth National Parks and more!
Don't waste money renting a motorhome and driving it here; drive your low MPG car and park it at our place in Idaho Falls Idaho (less than 2 hours from Yellowstone Park). Or fly into the Idaho Falls Airport and we’ll pick you up.
This motorhome is older (1991), so don't expect it to look like a new one, but we have updated the inside recently with new flooring, new ceramic toilet and a shower refresh too. You will love it! Brand new tires were installed May 29, 2018.
It has everything you need to be off-the-grid or at a campground. We love it!
Features of our motorhome:
• Complete kitchen with stove/oven, fridge/freezer
• Small microwave oven
• TV and DVD player
• Sleeps up to 6 w/ Queen rear, dinette (2 kids) & over the cab Queen.
• LED lighting throughout for longer lasting battery power
• Side awning for patio shade (be careful if you use this - repairs are expensive!)
• Water heater, running water, A/C, heater
• Bathroom with new ceramic toilet, sink, and newly refreshed shower
• Built in gas powered generator for when you can’t plug in.
• Solar panel to keep the 12 volt system topped off
• Hydraulic jack leveling system
• Seat belts for 5 passengers - 2 in the cab and 3 at dinette.
We make your adventure easy! The following items included free of charge:
• Dinnerware, glasses, utensils for six
• Pots, pans, and baking sheets
• Kitchen tools, can opener, blender and toaster
• NOTE - Bath towels and bedding (or sleeping bags) you will need to provide yourself - none included.
Fall of 2017 the motorhome made a 3 month, 9000+ mile trip across the USA. The trip tested all the systems, and all the equipment and appliances work great! The unit has less than 75,000 miles on it. We just completed a 3400 mile trip to Houston Texas and back July 3 2018 and everything worked fantastic.
We do have a rental agreement online that we have you review and sign too.
If used in the fall or early spring (for hunting etc.), you will need to pay $60 to have the unit winterized after use.
*PLEASE NOTE: Due to our motorhome being older than 2000, you will need to provide liability insurance to be able to rent this unit. So far State Farm, USAA, Farmers and American Family have been able to provide this. If you have issues with this call or text me at 208-557-8799 for alternative ways to make this work and further information.
(Note, price has been reduced, from Outdoorsy’s suggested level, so that 24/7 Roadside Assistance could be required and to compensate for your insurance.)