Adventure Awaits! Easy handling, reliable motorhome to explore Yellowstone, Grand Teton or Sawtooth National Park.
Don't waste money renting a motorhome and driving it here; drive your low MPG car and park it at our home in Idaho Falls Idaho (less than 2 hours from Yellowstone Park). Or fly into the Idaho Falls Airport and we’ll pick you up.
This motorhome is retro, but it has everything you need to be off-the-grid or at a campground.
Features of our Motorhome
• Complete kitchen with stove/oven, fridge/freezer
• Small microwave oven
• TV and DVD player
• Sleeps up to 6 w/ Queen rear, dinette (2 kids) & over the cab Queen.
• LED lighting throughout for longer lasting battery power
• Side awning for patio shade
• Water heater, running water, A/C, heater
• Bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower
• Built in gas powered generator for when you can’t plug in.
• Solar panel to keep the 12 volt system topped off
• Hydraulic jack leveling system
• Seat belts for 5 passengers - 2 in the cab and 3 at dinette.
We make your adventure easy! The following items included free of charge:
• Dinnerware, glasses, utensils for six
• Pots, pans, and baking sheets
• Kitchen tools, can opener, blender and toaster
• Complementary Bath Towel and Bedding Sets
(just let us know in the Add-on's if you need them)
Fall of 2017 the motorhome made a 3 month, 9000+ mile trip across the USA. The trip tested all the systems, and all the equipment and appliances work great! The unit has less than 68,000 miles on it.
Please note that Outdoorsy does NOT provide LIABILITY insurance for RVs older than 2000. You will need to get a liability insurance coverage for the period of your rental. There are many credit cards that will cover your liability, if you use their card to rent the RV. Or you will need to get temporary coverage from your automobile insurance provider. Contact your insurance agent and ask for it. This is sometimes called an “Insurance binder” or “Insurance Certificate”. This simply extends your full coverage insurance while you operate the rented RV.
If you are not able to obtain an insurance binder, you could switch your auto insurance policy to a company that does provide binders, or you will need to cancel the rental.
(Note, price has been reduced, from Outdoorsy’s suggested level, so that 24/7 Roadside Assistance could be required and to compensate for your insurance.)