This new RV is easy to handle! This RV is perfect for a family who want to unplug and get away. This RV has already made several trips through Yellowstone, the Tetons, the Redwoods in California and Crater Lake in Oregon. Where will the Memory Maker take you?
• 28 feet, fits anywhere!
~ Easy to drive and park ~
• Backup Camera
• 2 Electric Slide Outs that make the RV nice and roomy!
• Stove, oven, fridge and freezer
• Easily sleeps 6 with two queen beds and a full size bed
• Queen bed in the back for the parents (super soft!)
• LED porch light / blue-tooth stereo with indoor and outdoor speakers
• Push-button electric awning for patio shade with LED lighting
• Running water, A/C, cabin heater, toilet, shower, generator, water heater
• Can't plug-in, no problem! Working gas generator will power the rig while dry camping
• Full set of conveniences including coffee maker, toaster, pots & pans, utensils, plastic-ware, games
• Optional hitch mounted bike rack (holds up to 4 bikes)
We've stocked the Memory Maker with all the items you need to make your camping trip enjoyable. We also offer add-on items for a one-time fee. So don't worry about having to pack extra, we have you covered! Here's an inventory list of the common items you'll have at your disposal when renting with us:
Included, free of charge:
• Dinnerware such as plates, paper towels, cups, and utensils
• Cleaning supplies (soap, spray cleaner, broom, handheld vacuum, trash bags)
• Cookware including pots, pans, baking sheets
• Cooking utensils including fire clickers, spoons, forks, knives, can opener, etc.
• Bug spray, bug repellent, mosquito candle
• Bathroom supplies and linens, towels, wash cloth, laundry bag
• Bedding sheets, blankets and pillows for all three beds
• First aid kits with ice packs, band-aids, antiseptic, bug bite care and more
• S'mores sticks for cooking over a fire
• Awesome appliances such as a toaster and coffee maker.
For an additional charge, we also can provide:
• Hitch mounted bike rack that holds 4 bikes comfortably (one-time fee)