I love our RV! My favorite part are the 2 comfortable recliners you can relax in after a hard day of play. You can kick back and watch TV or just read a book. It's 31' long with one slide out and sleeps up to 6. Our goal is to provide you with as many amenities as possible so all you have to do is pack your swimsuit, fishing poles, grab some groceries and you are ready for the road. Listed below are the amenities provided.
1. Freshly laundered sheets, quilt, pillows and 3 inch memory foam for the queen size bed.
2. Extra pillows and quilts for others.
3. Freshly laundered towels, washcloths and hand towels for the bathroom.
4. Toilet paper and liquid body soap.
5. New ceramic cookware
6. Silverware, can opener, spatula etc..
7. Dishcloths and dish rags
8. Trash bags and paper towels & dishwashing liquid
9. Coffee Pot & Filters
10. Salt & Pepper
12. Charcoal grill, charcoal & starter
13. 2 Lawn chairs.
Just bring the fun!
PLEASE NOTE: WE REQUIRE THAT THIS CAMPER BE PARKED AT A REGULATED CAMPGROUND WITH MANDATED HOOK UPS. You will need a 30 amp hook up for the electricity. If any tanks are not drained before returning there will be an additional $100 fee added. Carrying water in the tanks is very unsafe and hard on the camper. The sloshing motion alone could cause the camper to become off balance while traveling. We would not want you or someone else hurt. Please be safe and empty all tanks.
IT IS THE LAW THAT YOU HAVE A BRAKE CONTROL INSTALLED IN YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE PULLING A CAMPER. PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN YOU RENT IT. If you do not have one or don't want to purchase one we do offer drop off/set up and pick up for an additional fee.