2018 Open Range Light
2018 Open Range Light
Member since 2019
We are married over 20 years 3 kids almost full grown ages 21,18, & 17. We are now in a stage in our life we we are just trying to enjoy the free time we have. We like to camp where we can site see and be around water. We love to go tubing in Helen, GA and are always looking for the next best weekend trip.
• The RV has a large 15ft one-touch awing with white LED lights. We provide a large outdoor patio mat and outdoor chairs so you can enjoy the outdoors.
• In our kitchen we provide the basic needs for any Kitchen: pots, pans, coffee pot, dinnerware for up to 8, cutlery, utensils, kitchen towels, and cleaning supplies. RV has large EverChill Refrigerator, as this is an electric only unit all renters must be on full hook-up 30 amp spot. We want to make sure you have what you need to take care of our home away from home.
• The bathroom has a small tub and standing shower. We provide up to 8 towels, hand towels and washcloths. The number of towels we provide depends on how many travelers per reservation. Our bathroom has a door into the RV as well as a door to the outside.
• We have a full King mattress in the front private room, there is additional closet storage on either side of the bed as well as under the bed. In the rear of the trailer is a full over full open bunk bed. The dining table can convert into a full-size bed and the couch can convert into a full-size bed. This trailer can technically sleep up to 10, for comfort we would recommend 8. We do provide fresh mattress protectors, sheets, pillows and light fleece blankets (comforters not included. Remember to pack your own pillows and comforters or sleeping bags!
• For entertainment we have a wall mounted 40 inch TV, limited DVD's , some family games.
• This is a smoke-free unit as we travel with small children ourselves. Strict NO Smoking policy in the RV. If the RV smells of smoke, you forfeit your entire security deposit, no exceptions. No cigarette butts in camper trash.
• Please contact us to discuss bringing any pets with you. We are pet friendly and have a small nonrefundable pet deposit. Please mind the pets jumping on the furniture and do not leave pets unattended in the RV.
• Folding Table - $25
• Portable Gas Grill - $30
• We do not offer generator rentals.
Hook-up/Un-Hook & Final Waste Disposal Fee
This is our family camper, please do not treat it like a hotel room. We request that renters clean up after themselves, not only to ensure they have thoroughly packed their belongings but to assist us in our sanitation process after rental. We will charge the excessive cleaning fee if we need to wipe food from walls, remove food from the fridge/sink, shedding dog breed deep clean, or any other cleaning action we deem as excessive at owner discretion. All we ask is that renters treat this as their own family camper, with respect.
Security Deposit to cover additional cleaning
About this RV
About the host
We had a great experience with Jessi, and the camper was awesome!
It was epic! Jessi and John were great to work with and super accommodating. The Vacation Station is big, clean, and works perfectly. We had no issues - except for having to leave (our kids wanted to stay forever). Would def rent from them again
1 Photo submitted by Alex L.
Friendly, informative even recommended place nearby for dinner. Will definitely book with them again.
3 Photos submitted by Chris M.
Jessi was great. She was easy to reach when I had questions. The camper was clean, comfortable, and stocked with all the essentials. The delivery and pickup were on time and Jessi and her husband were a pleasure to deal with.
The trailer was perfect for our family. It was nice and clean. Jessi was very prompt answering any questions I had. Would highly recommend!