Palomino Puma 27RBQC
Palomino Puma 27RBQC
. This camper requires a 30amp hookup(all hoses and cables for hookup included.)
. If you are picking up we have the right to cancel your rental if vehicle is not equipped to tow camper.
. Outside, there is a large 15ft one-touch power awning with blue led lights and a large outdoor patio mat, there is outdoor surround speakers for music and blue tooth connection. there is a mini fridge and flat top cooking grill for easy cooking.
• Our kitchen has a large fridge stove and microwave. It comes stocked with small coffee pot, dinnerware for up to 8, cutlery, cookware, utensils, kitchen towels & cleaning supplies, again our home away from home.
• The bathroom has a small tub and standing shower. DUE TO Covid WE ASK YOU Bring Your OWN Towles.
• We have a full queen mattress in the front private room, there is additional closet storage on either side of the bed. The back of the tailor has double bunk beds that have a weight limit of 300 lbs for each bunk . The dining table can convert into a full-size bed and the couch can convert into a full-size bed. This trailer can technically sleep up to 10, for comfort we would recommend 8. We do provide fresh mattress protectors, sheets, pillowcases (pillows not included) and light fleece blankets (comforters not included. Remember to pack your own pillows and comforters or sleeping bags!
• For entertainment we have a wall mounted 32 inch TV,
• This is a smoke-free unit as we travel with small children ourselves. If we smell smoke in the unit, this will result in a $150 excessive cleaning fee that is removed from the deposit for professional cleaning.
. We are pet friendly but on a cases by case basis and a weight limit. for pets there will be a extra 50 dollar cleaning fee with a deposit.
If tank is left full fee will be charged
If rv is left dirty and not cleaned fee will be charged
Joey was great. Polite, friendly, and flexible. The camper was clean, comfortable, and well stocked with all the necessities. Would definitely rent again.
Joseph D canceled the booking 7 days before departure. This is an automated posting.