PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY - IT WILL HELP YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE RENTAL, PICK UP AND AMENITIES INCLUDED IN THE VAN!
* This van seats and sleeps two people only, driver and passenger. Great for cruising the island and camping
* There is a 5 night rental minimum for this van.
* This van is perfect for day trips around the island in comfort and style. Your boards and gear will fit right inside. This van will not sleep 4 people.
* You MUST provide us with your flight arrival and departure time and dates UPON BOOKING to verify that your van will be ready and airport pick up is available.
* The van must be returned at or before the same time it was picked up. This insures all renters that the van will be clean and ready for their vanning Maui experience.
* All van pick ups and returns MUST occur between 8 am and 5pm, Monday through Saturday, for a $15.00 fee. We can accommodate arrivals and departures outside of that time frame for a $75.00 fee.
* All of our Astro Vans come fully equipped with the following items, included in the $109.00 per night rental
~ Foam mattress, with linens, blanket and pillow
~ 5 gallon solar shower bag
~ Camp stove, 1 pot, 1 pan and basic utensils
~ 2 beach chairs
* Vans CANNOT be driven to Haleakala, Jaws or the backside of the island from Seven Pools to Ulupalakua Ranch. No off- roading, no unpaved roads
* Do not overload van
* Any towing fees incurred while in the aforementioned areas are the responsibility of the renter
* The van must be returned in the same condition they were in at time of pick up. When the van is returned in the same condition they left in, no fees will be charged. If the van comes back excessively dirty, inside or out, you will be charged a $125.00 cleaning fee. Please treat our van with the utmost respect.
**When you land on Maui and retrieve your baggage leave the baggage claim area and head to the right. Proceed until you see the rental car booths. When you are in the rental bus pick up area, call or text us at (808) 280-7708, and let us know how to identify you. We will pick you up right in front of the Hertz booth. Just wait at the curb.**
** We strongly suggest that you have a game plan for your first night. We recommend staying at Camp Olowalu. Contact them directly at (808) 661-4303. www.campolowalu.com
For more information please visit our website - www.wassupmaui.com