2014 Forest River Solera
2014 Forest River Solera
MGS RV is fully equipped, all you need to bring is your clothes, toiletries and food. The list includes:
-Linens, bedding and towels for six people.
- The kitchen is fully stocked for your meal prep needs. This includes a Keurig coffee maker ( wake up with coffee and a sunrise.) A small blender is perfect for a smoothie or pina colada at the lake.
-Gas grill for grilling those burgers!
-Camping chairs for six ; perfect for sitting around the campfire at night.
- All items needed to have a fully operational RV experience (hose, tank accessories, leveling blocks, power adapters.)
- If you need something else please ask! I will do my best to accommodate any additional supply needs. The following additional packages can be added for your pleasure and enjoyment.
-Pet package- comes with an outdoor dog bed; a dog bowl and dog
tie out leash. Can also include a medium sized dog crate and dog seatbelt. $25/trip
- Bike rack for two bikes $25/trip
- Propane fire pit with one tank $75/trip or per week (one tank per event)
- Beach package includes two beach
chairs and a beach umbrella $50/trip
- Airport pick up and drop off - please ask
- Stocking the RV with food and other requested items- please inquire
Beautiful East TN awaits! This area is the perfect gateway to the gorgeous Smoky Mountains of TN and surrounding states. Visit Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg or Asheville?
We are blessed with access to numerous rivers and lakes
( summer tubing, boating, swimming and fishing galore!) What about visiting the charming and historic cities of Savannah or Charleston? The Florida and Atlantic coastal beaches can be accessed in a days drive. I can suggest some amazing destinations for you! The options are endless. I do recommend advanced planning when possible to get those great sites!
-This unit is non smoking.
-Pets allowed ( limit of two dogs, let’s discuss further if you have a unique situation.)
- Please empty the tanks, dispose of any trash and put all dirty linens in the provided laundry bags prior to returning the RV.
- Interior insurance acceptance required on all rentals. This is a $69/charge you need to select on your end.
- During winter months, RVing in cold climates where temperatures stay below freezing could affect water system usage. We can discuss further if there are questions.
-Speed limit in an RV is 65 MPH. You agree to maintain this maximum speed limit while driving the RV.
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Do not exceed 65mph speed.
Roadside assistance on every rental, plus help planning your trip or operating the RV.Learn more about Roadside Assistance
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 3 night minimum stay
We had great fun with our very first RV rental experience! Margaret was wonderful and accommodating - she even checked in to make sure things were going well. The motor home was clean and very well equipped - all you really need are your clothes, toiletries, and food! The available pet package was beneficial to us and our dog. We also enjoyed the fireplace we added on. All in all a wonderful experience, highly recommended Margaret and her RV!
3 Photos submitted by Steve C.
This was our first RV trip and it couldn’t have gone better. Margaret offered campsite recommendations, YouTube videos to familiarize ourselves with the RV in advance, and was available during the trip to answer any questions. The RV was extremely clean, had super comfy beds, and was well-stocked with everything we needed for a relaxing getaway!
3 Photos submitted by Jessica S.
Margaret was absolutely wonderful to deal with; and pickup was both easy and convenient to major highways. The camper was equipped with virtually EVERYTHING you may need.. and then some. ( In fact for us that was almost a negative- we came prepared and had too much stuff to store! All you need is your clothes, toiletries, paper towels, trash bags ..and food... really. ) While not a "luxury" RV, it was mechanically sound and clean for sure. Perfect for a couple or with one or two small children. We used the RV to travel a few days and pickup an new pup... and he loved it! I'd definitely rent again.
Exact location provided after booking