2014 Jayco Greyhawk
2014 Jayco Greyhawk
Super clean, with low mileage offering everything you would want for the perfect socially distanced vacation! Don’t stay cramped inside the house anymore...our unit is beautiful, well equipped and stocked with all the essentials for your camping or road trip adventure. 2 Flat screen TVs, Reclining Couch/Jack Knife Booth with table. Sleeps 8: King size bed, full size pull down bunk bed, couch & table both convert. Automatic leveling system makes setup a breeze! Indoor and Outdoor shower. Onboard gas stove, oven and microwave, so you can cook anything you would at home!
Member since 2020
Hi! My husband, 2 kids (ages 7 and 1) and I actually rented our very first RV in 2020 and loved it so much, we decided to buy our own and share with you! We drove over 2,000 miles, and it was one of the best vacations we have ever taken, which should say a lot b/c we take vacations very seriously, very frequently, and all over the world:) The RV experience is so unique and so intimate. With the current state of the world, we couldn't think of a better, safer, way to future proof our travel plans (no more cancelled airlines or hotels!) so we could maintain some sense of normalcy! Our family is an active one: hiking, biking, & swimming being some of our favorite past-times, and you can find us outside as much as possible!
1.No Smoking at all, security deposit will be held until smoke remediation can be obtained. Whatever the charge is, a service fee of $100 is added and any remaining balance will be refunded to the renter.
2.You should never be on the roof of the vehicle.
3.You are responsible for any ticket, tolls, tows, and impounds.
4.Tire damage is the responsibility of the renter, if the renter believes it is due to negligence, the tire must be brought back for professional evaluation. Reimbursement is based on that result.
5. The tongue weight (the amount of weight or pressure pushing down on the hitch) MUST NOT exceed 10% of the hitch capacity. My RV is equipped with 5000# hitch and max that can be pulled is 5500#. Over this limit will results in termination of the renal and loss of security deposit. Any additional damage to the rig will be renters responsibility.
6. Renters must purchase insurance through outdoorsy-Full coverage is a must. Any additional cost that insurance doesn't cover is responsibility of the renter to cover out of pocket.
7. While there is a standard cleaning fee, is there is an exceptional amount of mess (determined by host), an additional $100 fee will apply.
8. Late fees ($50) apply.
9. Please leave the gas tank full, as that is how you will find it. However, we can fill it up for you for the cost of fuel + $25 service fee
10. $500 fee applies for lost keys.