Perfect luxury combined with just enough space to be comfortable and yet still not too difficult to drive and park.
Included to make your trip easy: *Basic Utensils for eating and cooking *100's of DVD's for entertainment * Beach Towels * Bedding Provided * Walkie Talkies * 2 Camping Chairs * Ice Maker * Cleaning Supplies * Board Games * volleyball * Football * Baby Eating seat.
Details about the Coach:
*3-100 watt solar panels for constant off grid power
* Mercedes Sprinter Chassis gets 17-18 miles per gallon of Diesel Fuel
* Easy to drive and park
* 3,200-watt Cummins Onan Quiet propane generator.
* Slide out room for dining table and sofa.
* Dining table seats 4 adults and folds out easily into comfortable double bed.
* Motor home sleeps up to 6 people. Back bed is 49"x75", dinette bed is 42"x72", and is equipped with seat belts and and an anchor for a a childs seat. There is a bunk bed over driver seats is 49"x75".
* Cab seats with lumbar support, adjustable headrest and armrests.
* One furnace and one roof air conditioner make for superior comfort.
* Microwave Oven, Range Top 2-burner stove.
* 28" LCD TV with remote in Living area, an 19 inch LCD in rear bunk. DVD, AM/FM, MPS interface, remote and CD player.
* Backup camera makes driving and parking a breeze.
* Large double door refrigerator freezer.
* Bathroom with shower. Separate sink with medicine cabinet.
* Storage under dinette, under back bed with outside access. Additional storage accessed outside.
*9.5-foot awning with built blue LED lights. Great for ambiance.
I have safe parking at rv location for pickup during your trip. If you don’t have any RV experience, don’t worry, we will train you how to operate the vehicle until you feel completely confident operating on your own. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call 310-877-0127