Our R-pod is perfect for the family who doesn't want to tent but also wants to maintain that special camping connection to the outdoors.
The trailer very comfortably sleeps 4 but can accommodate up to 6 people with one person on the floor. There are bunkbeds in the front and a queen bed in the back that folds out of a tent, and when needed the table can sleep an extra person. We also have an optional, very secure, baby gate so small children can sleep on the top bunk. With a slide out kitchen area and six windows this little trailer truly is "bigger on the inside"
- 2 burner stove
- Running water
- Pots, pans, dishes and cooking utensils
- plenty of storage room for dry food
- flushable toilet
- clean linens
- TV, DVD player, stereo with bluetooth and outdoor speakers
- small DVD collection (you know in case it rains)
- 2 full propane tanks
- bocce ball and ladder golf
- a few board games
There is enough included in our trailer that you should have no trouble camping but here are a few things you may want to bring with you.
- your own pillows (if you are particular about that kind of thing)
- lawn chairs