Laika VIP 9.1g
Laika VIP 9.1g
Amelia's very sociable and provides plenty of seating inside. The travel seats transform into 2 facing bench sofas. Another swift and easy transformation turns the seating into a dining area with a central dining table for meals or playing games.
Member since 2019Dealer
I’m Annah, and this is my husband, Andy. Together we've owned lots of live-in vehicles over the past 14 years, and have enjoyed many road trips in the UK and Europe. As our family grew, so did our need for spacious, family-friendly homes-on-wheels. The options available to us as a family were either too small for us to stay in comfortably, or too big for the roads (or my licence type). So, we decided to take matters into our own hands to create our own ...... Welcome to Wanderlust Camper Co!
- Collection is between 4-7pm unless otherwise agreed
- Copies of identification and valid driver's licence must be supplied in advance and originals on the day for verification.
- All driver(s) to be insured must be present on the day for identification validation.
- Only the agreed driver(s) may be insured to drive.
- Strictly no smoking. Smoking inside will invalidate insurance.
- Authorised pets only.
- If not returned reasonably clean - a £35 charge will be applied. Unemptied toilets will be charged at £50.
- Check-out at 11am unless otherwise agreed in advance. Late return charge is £50 per hour.
- Must adhere to mileage allowance provided and payload (please ask if unsure)
- Mileage allowance is 100 miles per night booked, additional miles are charged at £10 per 100 above this
Easy to put up air beam (means no poles!) Quick and easy. With sewn in groundsheet. Connects via tunnel to side door (bit doesn't attach to a rail so it's not fiddly. Just throw over the tie straps, up and over!)
Dog maximum of 2 per campervan
£25 per hour - select for each hour
3pm - £25
2pm - £50
1pm - £75