2021 Prime Time Avenger/ Sleeps 4
2021 Prime Time Avenger/ Sleeps 4
Book multiple day discount, see below!
4 day discount- $5 off per night
5 day discount- $10 off per night
6 day discount- $15 off per night
Rules of the Road! Please read in its entirety!
-Awning must be retracted during rain, high winds, at night, and anytime you leave the campsite. If you fail to do this and damage occurs, repair/replacement fee’s will be taken from your security deposit and/or insurance claim.
- Smoking is prohibited in and within 15ft of the camper. If used cigarettes, ashes, or smoke is found in the unit the cleaning charges will be taken from your security deposit and/or insurance claim.
- If any of our amenities (pots, pans, towels, chairs, grill, propane, etc) are damaged or missing upon return of the vehicle, replacement cost will be taken out of your security deposit.
- If an unapproved pet is brought into the unit, a pet cleaning fee will be taken out of your deposit.
-If human or animal urine or feces are found on mattresses, counter tops, floors, rugs, cabinets, shower, sinks, chairs, etc cleaning or replacement fees will be taken from your security deposit and/or insurance claim.
-No climbing on the roof. If roof damage is discovered upon return, it will be taken out of your security deposit and/or insurance claim.
- If you choose to take the unit into below freezing temperatures for any amount of time, you are liable for “winterizing” the unit. Failure to do so properly can result in significant damage to tanks and water lines. If any damage is found upon return to tanks, water lines, hoses, or connectors the repair/replacement cost will be withheld from you security deposit and/or insurance claim.
- You are responsible for reviewing and understanding the manual provided in the unit. Failure to follow any procedures in the provided manual could result in repairs that will be with held from your security deposit and/or insurance claim.
- If you choose to purchase add ons like beach packages, kayaks, bikes, etc and damage or fail to return these items, repair/replacement cost of these items will be taken out of your security deposit.
- If you chose to opt out of maid service and the unit is returned ‘dirty’ (determine by ourselves), you will be charged a $250 cleaning fee which will be with held from your security deposit.
-If you arrive late during pickup or return, we reserve the right to charge $50 a hour per hour you are late. Please communicate your ETA’s promptly to avoid this fee.
-If you abandon your rented unit, we reserve the right to charge a $4 per mile fee to retrieve before checkout time. If flights/meals are required during retrieval we reserve the right to charge for these costs as well.
-There are no refunds for returning your rental early.
-“Dry” camping is at your own risk. We are not responsible to provide water for fresh water tanks or to dump your tanks during your rental.
-If you choose to camp at a site without sewer, you are fully responsible for not overfilling the tanks. We will not come to your campsite to dump your tanks. Overflowing tanks can cause water damage.
Includes 1 umbrella, 2 beach chairs, frisbee, and cooler.
Includes beach wagon, 4 beach chairs, large tent, sand toys, football, cooler and Bluetooth speaker.
Include umbrella, 4 beach chairs, sand toys, cooler, frisbee, and kite.
About this RV
About the host
The Konze’s are MORE than accommodating!! VERY friendly and attentive to anything you may need for your trip. Look no further. BOOK THEM!
5 Photos submitted by Adrienne B.
Awesome experience. Me and my family enjoyed it. Looking foward to do it again. RV is in awesome condition. Loved it Thanks!!!
Amazing really. Lots of attention to detail. Everything was clean and organized inside the RV. Lots of extras.
1 Photo submitted by Casey S.
We had an amazing first trip to Disney’s Fort Wilderness. Renting with Joelle made it even better. She answered all my many questions from booking and throughout the rental. The camper has everything you need and more. We had some issues with the bike rental, and Mike came out twice to get us rolling again. We will definitely rent with them again.
Chalonda, thank you for the great review! You and your family took amazing care of our rig and we would be happy to rent to you anytime. Glad to hear your family enjoyed their first Fort Wilderness stay, it is so fun for the whole family! Let me know anytime you would like to rent again, and I will send you a return customer discount code!
What a wonderful experience. The owners are wonderfully attentive. The camper was clean, fully set up, and ready for a wonderful vacation. Every single thing I could possibly need was provided. Right down to a Little Mermaid towel that my 5 year became attached to. Not only did we have all of indoor necessities, but our outdoor ones as well.
Thank you for the great review! You and your family were wonderful guests! Please let us know if you ever want to rent again, I will send you our return customer discount code! We loved the photos of your little ones!
1 Photo submitted by Kimberly M.
21' DELIVERED AND SET UP AT DISNEY FORT WILDERNESS FAMILY FRIENDLY UNIT