Roadtrek Simplicity 19 foot Promaster (like sprinter)
Roadtrek Simplicity 19 foot Promaster (like sprinter)
Hi, this is Forest, an all-season adventure camper van! Forest was professionally built to offer a PNW feel with touches of local PNW brands and stocked with a local PDX coffee. Created to be a ski cabin on wheels in the winter and an adventure van in the summer to get out and mountain bike, surf, hike, and more. There are few things as beautiful as waking up to fresh snow falling, a sunrise with epic mountain views or watching the sunset over the coast. This van was built in hopes to share those moments with others. Forest is ready for the opportunity to host you! Check out our IG page for more adventures: @Staywyld_
**Offering special winter rate!
This van is equipped with everything you need to cook, sleep, get in and go. Forest comes with windows on all 4 sides to allow all the views to come in with sliding windows on the sliding passenger door and overlooking the kitchen. Built for any adventure, fully insulated, plenty of power to fuel your trip OFF THE Grid for days on end. Extremely easy to drive and park- amazingly comfortable for two.
Thoughtfully designed with an open layout with ample storage and equipped with all the basics to make the most of your adventure. This open layout means plenty of room for an evening card game, the functionality you need for mealtime, or to work remotely. The two front seats swivel around to open up the space. You can create a dinette or a remote workspace in the front cabin with the Lagun Table System. Forest has all of the options you need to keep you comfortable on the go and focusing on your daily adventures.
Additional features include:
- 2,000 watt inverter, 340 amp hour battery, 320 watts of solar and ability to charge battery while driving ensures you have sufficient electrical power. The water system is contained under the sink for ease of use along with an outdoor shower option. Ample storage throughout the van for all of your personal belongings and outdoor gear will be safely tucked away and out of sight.
This premium PNW inspired adventure van is equipped with everything you would expect from an airbnb.
-Bamboo Sheets and pillows
-Pendleton Sherpa Throw
-Comforter and extra pillows
-Queen Mattress (Slightly short): comfortable 7’ in memory foam mattress.
-Above bed storage for clothing, etc.
- Full body towel + Face towel
-2000W Inverter which is repowered by van and solar panels.
-Gas Heater- Set the thermostat and let it run for days. You will not be cold.
-Max Air Fan above bed for great airflow.
-Full Kitchen: Pots, pans, strainer, cutting boards.
-Induction Stove Top for cooking indoors.
-Refrigerator with small freezer.
- Mini waffle maker
-Blendjet 2 (Blender)- for smoothies
-Coffee Making Essentials: Pour over or French Press Coffee
-Coffee Creamer Milk Frother
-Cutting Boards and Knives
-Utensils: Forks, Spoons, Knives, Spatula, Spoon, Tongs, can opener, wine key
-1 complimentary roll of paper towels + 1 trash bag
-Reusable zip lock bags
-Moscow Mule Mugs
-Custom Shotski (2 person)
-Insulated tumblers for coffee, wine, cups
-Plates and bowls
-Electric kettle - collapsible
-Salt and Pepper
-Swivel Dining Table
-Swivel Seats for driver and passenger
-2 camp chairs
-Blackout Curtains + Window coverings for added privacy and temperature control
-2 Reusable shopping bags for groceries
-Bio-degradable/Compostable Handsoap + Dish soap
-Dish Sponge + Dishtowels.
-Twinkle lights for indoor use.
- 2 headlamps
- 1 flashlight
- 1 small lantern
-Snow Tires/ Alt Tires ❄️
-Electric Tire Pump/ Flat repair
-Level Bubble to check vehicle level
-Winter Snow brush /scraper
-First Aid Kit
Toilet- Hidden in bench storage so doesn’t take up space.
Cooler - Add a cooler for extra grocery and ice needs.
Outdoor camp cooking: Coleman grill + propane.
This adventure van is an incredible way to get lost. Dont forget about Oregons 7 wonders: Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake, Painted Hills, Oregon Coast, Smith Rock, and the Wallowas.
Winter Adventures: Mt Hood and Government Camp are great destinations just outside of Portland offering fresh snow and gorgeous views with snowboarding/skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and cosmic tubing at skibowl. Mt Bachelor in Bend, Oregon also offers incredible mountain terrain and winter views. Forest was originally built as a ski cabin on wheels and loves getting out for winter adventures.
- Coastal Adventures: Pacific Coast offers beautiful hiking and camping right on the coast. Surf at Short Sands, Hike Kape Kiwanda, and grab a coffee from the sleepy monk. The options for adventures are long!
- Mountain Biking: Epic mountain biking opportunities all around Oregon from Sandy Ridge Trail, Post Canyon trail, Bend, OR, etc.
Hiking: Incredible hiking opportunities from the Columbia River Gorge side such as Dog Mountain, Silver Falls, Etc to Coastal Hiking at Cape Kiwanda and Cape Falcon.
Rules to the road:
- Cleaning Fee $75
- No pets allowed - fee of $150 will be added if this is violated.
- No Festivals
- No Smoking/ Vaping - Cleaning Fee if violated: $100.
- No off-roading or 4x4 type terrain.
Pick Up and Drop Off: Plan for 30-60 minutes for the check out and check in inspection.
Pick Up/ Drop Off: Mon, Friday and weekends pick up times may vary. Tues-Thursday pick up and drop off need to be before or after working hours of 9-5 (Ex - Early morning or 5pm or later).
1. No Smoking in Van: No smoking or drug use is allowed in the van. If violated, there will be a $75 cleaning fee.
2. Tickets, Tolls, etc. You are responsible for any ticket, tolls, tows, and impounds. Even if the notice arrives after late fees and admin fees have compounded.
3. If there is a mechanical failure or problem requiring roadside assistance, renter should call roadside assistance number provided by insurer and alert owner immediately. RENTER SHALL NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE REPAIRS WITHOUT OWNER CONSENT. Out of pocket expense for repairs required and which are not covered by insurance or roadside assistance will be reimbursed by owner upon return of vehicle as long as the owner is made aware prior to such repairs and receipts are provided
4. Owner will provide information on operation of all aspects of the van at time of pickup and will provide an instruction manual for special features and appliances. It is renter’s responsibility to understand and follow instructions. Failure to use proper handling of any of the systems, features, or appliances in the van may result in damage and the renter will be liable for cost to repair.
5. Additional Half Day/Late Drop Off: There is an additional $70 charge a half day rental or scheduled late drop off. I will do my best to be flexible to accommodate your needs.
6. Fuel. The van must be returned with a full gas tank or renter will incur a $20 fee plus the cost of gas to refill the tank.
7. Dump Fee. The vehicle should be returned with the black and gray water tanks completely empty. $30 dump fee for the toilet and $20 for the grey water tank.
8. Covid. To be safe for all our patrons, we will not rent to users who are currently COVID-19 positive until you have been cleared by a physician. Proof of clearance will be required.
9. Qualified Drivers. Out of an abundance of caution, any adult member of your traveling party should be validated as a driver in the case of emergency. Driving by anyone who is not a validated driver is strictly prohibited and will result in the forfeiture of the deposit. Payment of any charges and outstanding damages will still be due after the forfeiture. All adult drivers must be validated and qualify for the insurance coverage.
10. Height Restrictions: Van is 10 feet tall and will not fit in most drive-throughs or parking garages.
My name is Sam and I am the proud owner of "Forest" and Stay Wyld Adventures LLC. I built out this van to be my dream ski cabin on wheels in the winter and adventure mobile in the summer. My van conversion was professionally done by Dave and Matt Vans in Gypsum, CO. I have had two favorite trips in the van so far: 1: Mt. Bachelor, Oregon 2: Moab, Utah. I am a huge snowboarder and Mt. Hood Meadows is my home mountain. Nothing beats waking up at the mountain to fresh snow fall! In the summer, I love to camp at the local lakes like Timothy Lake and Trillium Lake to Stand Up Paddle board and hang in my hammock. I also love to go mountain biking and Oregon has awesome trails like Sandy Ridge Trail and Post Canyon in Hood River. The beauty of the van, the options are almost endless on the beautiful scenery you could see.
Usually answers in less than 24 hours
Enhance your trip with these add-ons. Available at checkout.
There’s a 3 night minimum stay
Sam got everything right with this adventure van: comfortable, well stocked, very clean, reliable operation. Moreover, she is the best host I've ever worked with (including many past home rentals). She was a quick and thorough communicator from start to finish. Lastly, her pride in the van and the rental experience she delivers really shines through. Great job, Sam!
2 Photos submitted by Matt O.
One of the best trips I’ve ever been on-seeing Olympic national forest while staying in Forest the Adventure Van was wonderful! Easy to drive, comfortable, and it came with everything we could possibly need. We truly had a fantastic van camping experience. Highly, highly recommended!
So glad you had such an amazing trip. Thank you for the opportunity to host you and for taking such good care of Forest! We hope to cross paths again with you! 🚐❤️
The trip was perfection from start to finish! Sam was exceptionally thoughtful and thorough in the way that she prepped the van and walked me through how to use it. FOREST is a dream to drive and I was extremely comfortable while camping. I will definitely rent FOREST again and am excited for our next adventure.
So glad you had a great experience and time! Thank you for taking such great care of FOREST. We look forward to hosting you again in the future! :)
5 Photos submitted by Kristin H.
Both the owner and the van were phenomenal! We had a great trip and Sam really has you covered with everything you might need on an adventure!
Thanx Sam! Awesome van, great communication, loved it! I wouldn't hesitate dealing with Sam again. Im hooked on # vanlife now!
Thank you for the review, Rob! Glad you had a great trip! Thank you for taking great care of the van. Hope your future is filled with epic mountain biking trails and more #vanlife adventures! Mahalo :)
2 Photos submitted by Robert M.
We thoroughly enjoyed our trip made all the more pleasant by traveling with Forest. Sam has thought of everything one might need on an outdoor adventure to ensure the trip is easy. We look forward to the next time!
Thank you again for renting with me and taking such good care of Forest on your trip!
1 Photo submitted by Cristi M.
Exact location provided after booking
Roadtrek Simplicity 19 foot Promaster (like sprinter)
the mobile base camp - 2015 Ford Transit high roof