Make memories with your family traveling (and camping) around the beautiful Yellowstone and Teton area.
One Slide-out (Kitchen/Living Room) opens up the space to put a baby pack and play if you need and adds a lot of room to move around.
Flat screen TV with surround sound DVD player.
It has a queen bed with memory foam top, 2 bunk beds with curtains for extra privacy and the table and couch fold down to make double beds. There is a good amount of counter space and kitchen amenities make fixing meals easy even if it's raining outside and everyone's inside playing games. The power awning easily increases comfortable living space outside, rain or shine.
Flying in / don't have a vehicle
$25 setup fee and $5 per mile delivery. The $5 per mile is a one way to where you are located and includes delivery and pickup. For example, if you are camping 40 miles away and would like the trailer delivered and set up it would be $25 for setup and a total of $200 for delivery and pickup.
- I provide some freshly cleaned linens for the Queen bed. (you may want to bring some additional to supplement, such as sleeping bags and pillows for the kids)
- Kitchen plates/bowls and utensils are all provided.
- Some basic cleaning supplies and chemicals.
- RV Toilet Paper.
- Chemicals for the Toilet black tank.
- All necessary hoses and attachments for emptying both the black and grey tanks
- Water hose and regulators for hooking up travel trailer to RV park water source.
Fees taken from deposit after trailer is returned:
$25 dump fee
$20 propane fee
$50 cleaning fee
$25 if you have a pet
$30 a day generator (if needed), there are solar panels that run lights and slide.
Do you have electric trailer brake switch? (Not mandatory, however makes it pull better)
The Ball size is 2 5/16"
Recommend 1/2 ton vehicle or larger to tow
Trailer length - 28' 11"
Height - 11' 5"
Dry weight - 6215 lbs
Gross weight - 8180 lbs