Enjoy yourselves in our beautiful new 2020 Jayco Bunkhouse trailer. Perfect for families, it sleeps 5! Single axle super light tow. Almost all you need to camp comfortably. Furnished- includes basic fitted sheet, cookware, and dishes. There is a 8,000BTU side air conditioner over the queen bed and heater as needed. Sleeping space includes queen bed, 2 long/tall bunks rated at 300lbs each, a dinette that can be converted to a bed for 2 small kids or single adult. There is microwave, fridge, 2 burner stove top, and rv shower/bath.
There is plenty of storage beneath queen bed, bunks, pantry, and over bed storage. We have a radio with interior and exterior speakers as well as updated the interior with a Roku smart tv.
At this time we do not offer pillows/blankets or any other bath person items such as towels or wash cloths, or beach towels.
*** REQUIRED TO RENT: Vehicle with 2 inch towing receiver hitch and brake assist, 7 prong electric connector. I provide with rental all the equipment to empty the tanks, and leveling and chock blocks for free.
Hours of Operation 9am-4pm
Pick up: 2pm-4pm
I want you to enjoy your camping trip. As always if you have any questions feel free to contact me. Happy Camping!!!
- Basic fitted sheets
- Pots and Pans
- Cooking Utensils
- Disposable Plates/Utensils
- Single coffee maker
- Cleaning Supplies
- Bath personal care items : towels/cloths
- Beach/pool towels
- Outdoor chairs/items
Other things to note
By booking this reservation and accepting the keys, you understand there are additional fees that MAY occur IF Supplemental Agreement is not adhered to. These fees, if assessed, will be deducted from the security deposit.
1. DO NOT dump grease or food down the kitchen sink or toilet.
2. NO SMOKING or Drugs: Smoking (including cigars, pipes, drugs, vaping, etc.) in/near the unit forfeits Renter(s) entire security deposit.
3. No Pets; animals prohibited: Any evidence of the storage or use by any pets will forfeit Renter(s) entire security deposit.
4. Missing, Broken or Stolen Items: Please always keep Trailer key with you when away from the Trailer. Be sure to lock the Trailer when you step away and do not leave small children unattended inside. Renter is responsible for missing, broken or stolen items.
5. Roof: No climbing on the roof.
6. Training: Owner(s) will complete a pre-rental orientation of the Trailer that will take about 30-60 minutes depending on any prior experience Renter(s) has with a travel trailer.
7. Cleaning: Unless Renter(s) select to add dumping sewer with reservation, the Trailer must be cleaned and tanks emptied. “Clean”, means as you received it and ready for another rental. The trailer still has to be sanitized per CDC recommendations between reservations.
8. Damage/Minor Repairs: If the Trailer and/or contents in the Trailer at the time of the pick-up orientation are damaged during your rental period, you are responsible to pay all damage costs whether you were at fault or not or if damage was caused by acts of nature (wind, rain, earthquake, fire, flood etc.). If an accident occurs, you are responsible for obtaining a police report, contacting the other party’s insurance company, and contacting us immediately.
9. Reporting Damage: Any damages needs to be reported to Owner(s) immediately. If the potential repair is minor, you may make the repair after consulting us. Replacement of defective parts and receipt(s) must be brought back for reimbursement. There will be NO reimbursement without defective part and corresponding receipt(s).
10. Waste Holding Tanks/Toilets: Putting anything other than human waste or RV toilet paper (which is provided for you) in the toilets will result in an extra cleaning fee. Any use of the toilet for sanitary napkins, woman’s products, wipes, etc. will result in additional fees.
11. Late Fees: Late fees can and will apply if Renter(s) is late for pick-up/delivery and/or drop-off/return. Renter and Owner must agree on a time that works for both parties prior to Trailer departure (as noted on this Agreement). The charge is per hour for tardiness;
12. Trailer will NOT be returned after 4PM (unless otherwise agreed to herein) as Owners cannot do a proper walk through after dark. Extra fees will apply for unagreed upon return of Trailer after 4PM; extra night rate.
13. Awning: Use is not recommended; It is suggested to use a canopy. If awning is used, do not leave awning unattended. Awning repair/replacement may not be subject to insurance claim and will be full responsibility for renter out of pocket.
14. No off roading/towing/events/festivals. Any damage or evidence of such will forfeit Renter(s) entire security deposit, as well as subject to repair estimate out of pocket by renters.