Bodie is the perfect two-person road trip machine. Glampervans are ideal for camping, festivals, and urban adventures. http://glampervan.us
::: Nimble, Comfortable, Capable :::
• Comfy mattress, sheets, duvet, pillows (ooooh…)
• Bedding rolls up and out of the way for daytime (or not)
• Beautiful black-out window shades (sleep till noon, privacy wherever you are)
• Welcome floor mats for both side doors (keeps your dirt and dirty shoes outside)
• Large fan vent for staying cool and bug free
• Two camp chairs, table, outdoor mat, awning
• Outdoor porch lighting
• Everything is under the bed or in the large cargo pod on the roof.
• Under you have the equivalent to four overhead airline bags (for clothes) in easy access drawers
• Fully lit storage at night (find your bug spray at 11pm)
• Side pockets for wallet, drinks, magazines, laptop, makeup, toothbrush, sunglasses, iPad, headlamp, etc.
• ‘His and her’ sides for storage and outlets (gives you both your own space and is the leading cause of happy couples when they travel)
• More USB, 12v, 110v outlets than you’ll ever need (your gadgets will be happy)
• Interior lights (almost camp without a headlamp)
• Reading, task, mood lights (why not?)
• Exterior floor lights (for security, camp, and bling!)
• Back area couch for reading, working indoors
• Stereo/CD/Aux Input
• Aux battery charges via driving and ‘shore’ plug-in
• Refrigerator (holds 40 12oz cans)
• Single burner stove for meals with extra gas
• Coffee, tea, cone, filters, cups, JetBoil for hot water with extra gas
• Pots, pans, knives, wine opener, wine stopper
• Flatware, plates, bowls, cups for two
• Olive oil, spices
• Woogie was outfitted by Glampervan US, who specialize in making a nimble, simple hotel-rooms-on-wheels
• Woogie's design of the components, accessories and lighting will let you enjoy the trip in style and make you the envy of any campground
• 2013 Ford Transit Connect (small van yet more interior space than most large SUVs)
• Automatic transmission
• Back door plus two side doors for camper access
• Driving is a cinch on narrow streets and parking lots
• 27 mpg on the highway
Desert/Winter travel: there is a heater and air conditioner like any car, but can't be run for extended periods when parked. Keep the weather in mind.
• Scenery shown in photos is not included in base rate. Heh.
Who are you?
• A tent camper? Nothing beats getting off the ground, out of the weather. Bonus: lights, fridge and power..
• An Airbnb-er? Give your travel more spontaneity, more adventure. You’ll notice your days are longer, I promise
• A car camper? Nothing make and breaks camp faster (from sleep to driving in less than 10 mins)
• A telecommuter? Back folds into a comfy, sit-up workspace, away from the elements and away from the volley ball game--with all the electricity to get your work done.
“The van was setup perfectly. Just when I thought I needed something I reached in and the best version of that thing was pre-packed by Glampervan.”
-Derek D., San Francisco
“Rob's van made for an incredible adventure. He made sure everything was set up for the weekend, and i can't thank him enough. Rent with confidence!”
-Elan L., San Francisco
“I took this sweet van for a week for surfing up the coast from SF and I couldn't have asked for a more practical, economical (save the hotel cost) and frankly just cool. There's every conceivable amenity in there (save shower obviously) . . . “ -Marc. D., Toronto
“We absolutely loved our time in Rob's van! Great layout, and very easy to drive. It was perfect for driving down route 1 and exploring / camping in Big Sur. We'll be renting it again!”
- David S., Portland