Meet Pumba the Van - a fantastic personal camper van for all purposes: hiking, camping, mountain biking, kayaking, surfing, rock climbing, or just road tripping in style.
Fully insulated, wood walls and ceiling, full size comfortable bed that can be converted into walking corridor in the back with benches on each side. Plenty of storage, water and electricity source, cooking supplies, and much more.
- Full size bed with a comfy mattress and full bedding. Sleeps 2
- Four speed ceiling fan for the ideal air circulation when cooking or in warm climates
- Dimmable ceiling lights
- Dedicated GoalZero Yeti 428Wh lithium battery for laptop, phone, or drone charging plus fan and lights power
- 7 Gallon water container inside with pump
- Counter space perfect for prepping meals
- 2 burner Coleman portable stove
- Retractable table for meals that can also be used as a work station
- Lots of storage underneath bed
- Smooth and easy to clean floors
- Roof rack with dedicated bike racks plus space for skis, canoes, kayaks, etc
- Additional shelves and cabinets storage
- Tinted dark windows for privacy during the day. Window coverings for each window give you privacy at night
- Tow hitch
This is a basic 2006 Chevy van that has been a personal love project and is not perfect by any means. It has some small interior quirks but nothing that would get in the way of a comfortable road trip and stay.
Comes with a super fun paint job that just brings a smile to people's faces. You'll make people happy wherever you drive.
- It's rear wheel drive so not the best for snow driving. I do have chains for it if you'd like them. Tires have good thread on them.
- Comes with basic cooking supplies - oil, salt, pepper, some spices, and basic cookware
- GoalZero Yeti Battery will last 7-10 days powering lights, fan, and phones at night. When charging laptops that goes down a bit. Battery can be charged while on the go via 5V car charger port.