ClasSea is the perfect size! Big enough to accommodate 4 comfortably, small enough to take anywhere. Queen bed, jackknife couch bed, dinette bed). Class C RV (no special DL required). Her Coastal chic decor makes her feel cool and comfy. RVing is all about enjoying and we aim to make this experience as enjoyable for you as possible. Here are some details about ClasSea; feel free to contact us about any additional questions:
She has a new generator and an after-factory inverter to allow refrigerator and outlet power while driving. Plus new upholstery including driver and passenger seat covers.
Pick-up and drop-off are at a South Tampa location, but other arrangements can be made. Location is approximately 10 minutes from Tampa International Airport, and centrally located, easily accessible to/from St. Pete, Clearwater, Orlando, Kissimmee, Sarasota, and other nearby areas with great things to do and see.
ClasSea is intended for travel in Florida and Georgia only, but other accommodations may be made between owners and renter.
Included at no charge:
• Keurig (and a few pods to get you started)
• Shampoo, conditioner, bathing soap
• Cutting board/serving tray
• Cleaning items: Clorox wipes, kitchen sponge, kitchen towel, dish soap
• Can opener
• Built-in bottle opener
• Wine opener
• 1 wearable head flashlight
• First aid kit
• TV/DVD player
• Cornhole game
• Paper towels
• Bed linens (2 sets)
• Water & sewer hoses
• Leveling blocks
• Fire extinguisher
• Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
• Sharp knives
• Paper/foam plates
• Pastic utensils
• RV toilet paper (the only kind you may use)
• Cutting board
• Inverter for power while driving
• Generator may or may not be available (please message me)
• Manual awnings (1 large, 2 small)
• Tolls transponder (charges due at return)
If there's something not listed that you'd like, we'll do our best to accommodate your request.
Pets (dogs and cats and others possibly) allowed after owner approval.
When sending inquiries, please include the following information which helps us to make a decision. This is our personal RV that we use ourselves and we are selective with our rentals.
Thank you for your understanding!
1. How many people will be in the RV?
2. Will there be children and if so, what ages?
3. Any pets traveling with you? What size, breed, and age?
4. What is your destination in our RV? (We do not rent for concert venues)
5. Do you have full hookup campsites reserved?
6. Have you rented RVs before or driven larger vehicles?
7. What do you and your travel partner(s) (if applicable) do for a living?
Note: We do require a signed contract before renting the RV.
A few rental rules:
1. Absolutely no smoking. $500 will be charged if there is evidence of smoking in ClasSea
2. Security deposit is $1,500. This is because the insurance included with your rental has $1,500 deductible.
3. Vehicle is only allowed to be used in the southeastern United States.
4. We are pet lovers. However, we also understand pets may bring some hairs and smell to the RV which will affect other people's rental experience. Therefore, a larger security deposit with be held for customers traveling with pets.
5. No climbing on the roof
6. Cooking with lots of smoke and smell are not allowed inside the RV
7. Pickup and return to take place in South Tampa unless otherwise agreed upon (additional charges may apply for different locations)
8. Pickup and dropoff times flexible
• We give you the RV with a full tank of gas; please return it with a full tank of gas
• We will complete a thorough walk-through of the RV to inspect for damages. We understand that normal wear and tear will happen and we do not “nickle and dime” you for small scratches etc. You are welcome to do that walk-through with us
• The security deposit will be refunded after any deductions for excess mileage or damages
Thank you for your interest in ClasSea!