Sleeps 8 comfortably!
Has a sweet, Cafe style theme to make you feel right at home!
Has a Slide-out to give you even more entertainment space.
A great rig to grab and go!
Included in this Home 🏡 away from Home 🏡
- Fresh Linens
- Camping Chairs
- Coffee Maker
- Toaster Oven
All you have to bring is your Clothes, and Food!
Other things to note
Allowable miles and generator usage are based on paid days. So if you paid for three days than you get 3 times the allowable usage of the generator and mileage, etc. Charges will accrue for any usage over that as per the listed amount.
1. No smoking or vaping of any kind inside the RV, any evidence will be subject to a $500.00 "additional" cleaning fee. This allows for ozone treatment.
2. All “optional fees” are optional unless task is not done prior to return. RV should be returned in the same condition as it was at the time it was rented out (picked up by you) i.e. full gas tank, full propane, grey and black tank emptied and flushed out.
3. No off road travels or out of country locations permitted.
4. No walking, sitting, standing, or lounging on top of the roof.
5. Pets allowed (with $100 pet fee) but owner takes full responsibility for any damages or excessive odors.
6. Only use biodegradable, RV and marine type bath tissue that we supply or that you have.
7. Ensure all doors, cabinets and drawers are closed and locked before driving RV (this includes all undercarriage compartments, refrigerator, overhead vents in hallway and bathrooms, bathroom doors, master bedroom door, etc.) to avoid damage while the RV is in motion (trust me!).
8. Refuel Policy: RV should be returned with (at least) the same amount of gas provided at pick up, or renters will be subject to $50 refuel fee plus actual fuel cost.
9. Dumping Policy: Renter is responsible for emptying both gray and black (septic) tanks before returning RV to owner. Failure to do so will result in a $50 dumping fee. Empty Black first, then Grey, then flush out tanks.
10. Towing Policy: Please let us know in advance if you plan to tow anything behind the RV during the rental period. You must bring your own flat-towing equipment and tow weight must not exceed 5,000 lbs. Renter must bring all other compatible equipment to tow their personal vehicle and it is required that you have a braking system installed in your towed vehicle. We keep the hitches locked at all times to prevent misuse. We charge a flat $100 tow fee.
11. Appliances: The A/C, generator, radio, microwave, stove, oven, television, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, NO compensation will be made to you. For assistance, you are advised to consult the informational material in the RV or contact owners.
12. RV Content: Renters agree to return the RV with all original contents in place to include any and all convenience items, inventory items, and any optional items requested in this rental agreement. When renters are away from RV, all doors including undercarriage should remain locked to prevent theft and overhead vents in bathroom and hallway should be closed to prevent water damage in the event of rain. Awning should not be opened during strong winds or while away from RV to prevent damage. If any inventory items are damaged or missing at the time of the delivery, renter risks forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit, at the owner’s discretion.
13. There will be no refunds for early returns. Please inform us in advance if you plan to return early or if you are running late. Any drop-off after 5pm CST will result in an additional night charge, unless previously authorized. It is inadequate to perform drop off inspections in the dark as it does not allow for a proper visual inspection. Please plan your travel accordingly to meet pick-up and drop-off times.
14. Extending Rental Dates. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement to ensure that all rentals costs and rental dates are correct. If you wish to extend the rental period, you must call us for approval. If you do not return at the scheduled drop-off time on the scheduled Rental Period End Date and you have not called us for approval to extend the rental period, you will be charged additional rental day(s), and any inconvenience fees incurred by the next renter. Please remember that our units are usually booked by other families picking up as quickly as the next day.
15. Late fee of $125 for up to 7pm on scheduled return day. Returns after 7pm will be an additional nights charge in addition to the $125 late fee. All late returns are subject to owner availability.