Your safety and health is key. This host has committed to a thorough cleaning regimen informed by CDC guidelines.
Member since 2020
Greg and I love camping! We currently have a Class B+/C luxury Mercedes Benz Sprinter for long distance travel and an off road Winnebago HIKE travel trailer to take our bikes anywhere we want to go exploring! We have travelled all over the West and have had so much fun! Our RVs are meticulously cleaned so they look brand new at the start of every rental! They are both all inclusive; we furnish high quality linens, cooking and grilling supplies, paper products and all cleaners. Please contact me with whatever questions you may have, no detail is too small. Happy Camping! Jennifer
Your safety and health is key. This host has committed to a thorough cleaning regimen informed by CDC guidelines.
The Qwest is currently stored in the Quad Cities. For renters willing to travel to us to pick up we offer a stress free orientation with off street parking. We are no longer offering delivery to the Des Moines area.
The Qwest is the perfect luxury motorhome for couples or small families. The Qwest is built on a Mercedes-Benz 3500 chassis and is just over 25-feet in length, making it easy to get around and into parking spots. The Qwest cockpit is set up similarly to a Mercedes S Class sedan. The Qwest includes a back-up camera, multi-directional A/C, ducted heat, Truma water heater, 3600 LP generator and inverter, self-levellers, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, 10.25-in. integrated Mercedes-Benz® infotainment center with GPS, Sony Blu-Ray Player, digital antenna with booster, cable hook ups and Wifi.
The European styled interior has an Ultraleather couch, dinette, and swivel driver and passenger seats. A drinks table is also provided. The television is centrally located with great viewing from both the dinette and the couch. The cab over bunk sleeps 1. It has a huge window, additional storage and charging ports. The power Murphy bed converts from sofa to queen bed at the touch of a button! The dinette also converts to a small bed. The back of the Qwest contains a roomy bathroom.
Because the Qwest is smaller than the standard Class C motorhome it has limited storage; we ask guests to leave their gear at home and use ours instead. If you have any questions about what is included, just ask! We are always available via email or text with any questions you may have.
Please make sure to read our Supplemental Rental Agreement for in-depth rules and fees. It is a binding part of the Rental Contract. Your signature will be required at the time of the rental.
The QWEST is all inclusive. You need to bring only your personal items and provisions. We supply cooking and grilling supplies including spices, coffee; dish and table service for 4; pots, pans, prep and serving dishes; coffee pot, cutlery, paper goods; fresh linens for the Murphy bed and sleeping bags for the dinette and cab beds; quick dry waffle towels; hairdryer, soap and cleaners, camp chairs, board games, a cooler and a fancy little grill. We also include a tool box and all the supplies needed for set up and break down of water, sewer and electric.
If you want to travel in style, the QWEST is the way to go!
Dogs are welcome. No smoking. If you spill something, clean it up! If you break something, let us know. We value honesty and transparency in all our transactions. HAVE FUN!
Is one of these a deal breaker?
Supplemental Rental and Rules Agreement
2021 Mercedes Benz Entegra Qwest 24R
2021 Winnebago Hike 170S
This supplemental rental and rules agreement will outline in detail what is expected from the Renter during the rental period. “Owner” and “RV” refer to Jennifer Miller, Greg Crouch, J & J Miller Family Properties and 2021 Mercedes Benz Entegra QWEST 24R or 2021 Winnebago HIKE. “Renter” refers to any/all Renter(s).
1. Pick-Up Orientation: At pick up the Owner and Renter will complete a pre-rental orientation of the RV that will take 1-2 hours, depending on any prior experience the Renter may have with an RV. It takes time to do a thorough and complete walk through and orientation, so please plan accordingly.
2. No Refunds for Early Returns: If the RV is returned early there is no refund for days not used. This includes if the Renter has been in a motor vehicle accident; however, if the MVA is not the fault of the Renter, the Renter may be able to recover rental costs from the at-fault driver’s liability insurance.
3. Fee for Late Returns: A fee of $25 per hour will be charged if the RV is returned later than the agreed upon time. If the RV is returned after dark or while owner is not home/unavailable, it will be checked in the next day, during daylight hours, and any applicable damages will be applied to the Renter’s security deposit. The Renter forfeits their right to complete a return walkthrough with the Owner if the unit is returned at a time different than indicated in line item #15. Additionally, all drivers must be at least 25 years old with a valid driver’s license and must be listed on the contract when the RV is picked up. No exceptions will be allowed.
4. Travel Restrictions: For the QWEST no travel is allowed on any non-paved roadways like logging roads, forest service roads, beaches, etc. Driving on a non-paved road inside a licensed RV park is acceptable. The RVs are not designed for off road driving, damage WILL occur. Driving on unapproved roads will result in the forfeiture of your entire deposit.
5. Toll Roads, Red Light Cameras, Parking Tickets: We will provide an I-PASS for the QWEST for use in Illinois. The charges are payable upon your return. For toll road usage in other states, the Renter will need to pay at the plazas or bring their own toll tags. Out of state charges or toll by plate, mail, etc. incur a $70 administration fee in addition to the amount of the invoice. Note: Most toll agencies are good to work with and will help you out if a mistake is made and you call them right away.
6. Campground Reservations: The RV Owner is not responsible for campground reservations – including cancellations. All campground reservations must be made separately with the Renter’s chosen campground reservation agency. All campground and campsite fees are separate from and in addition to the rental price and fees under this agreement. No refunds will be given for campsite reservation errors.
7. Awnings: We no longer allow any usage of the exterior awning on the QWEST.
8. Rooftop/Exoskeleton Usage: The Owner does not allow access to the rooftop of the QWEST. Any evidence of rooftop access will result in a complete loss of the Renter’s security deposit. In the event the damage exceeds the security deposit, Renters agree to be fully responsible for the total cost of repair. The exoskeleton on the HIKE is for attaching equipment. It is not to be climbed on. The connector elbows are plastic and they will break.
10. Dogs/Other Pets: The Renter must request and receive Owner approval before allowing a pet in the RV. The Owner reserves the right to accept or decline any pet, for any reason. Pets are not allowed on any upholstered or leather surface due to the soft material and the risk of stains, smells or other damage. There is an additional non-refundable deposit of $100 for a pet; however, if any pet damages occur, including evidence of pet urine or feces, the Renter will forfeit the entire security deposit, and any excess damage will be charged accordingly. If any large amounts of pet hair are left upon return, the Renter will be charged a Deep Cleaning Fee. (See Fees Addendum)
11. Propane: Propane is clouded in the initial rental, Renters who consume the entire amount of propane are responsible for refilling for continued use at their cost.
12. Waste Holding Tanks: There should be nothing, including, but not limited to; feminine napkins or tampons, diapers, tissues, napkins, etc. put into the black water waste holding tank as this will cause it to become clogged and require an exceptional amount of cleaning to clear. Renter will be provided with rolls of RV safe toilet paper. RV safe toilet paper is the ONLY thing that can be put into the waste holding tank. Additionally, there is to be nothing other than sink or shower water put into the gray water holding tank. Any type of food particles put into the gray tank can cause a clog that will require extensive cleaning &/or repair to remove.
12a. Waste holding tanks (Gray and Black) must be emptied prior to return and valves left Closed, and the screw cap left ON. If tank levels do not read EMPTY on the control panel, Renters will be charged a $100 dump fee unless a Black/Gray Final Dump Add-On has been chosen.
13. Cleaning: The RV should be returned with a clean interior and empty tanks. If the RV is returned dirty the Renter will be charged a $350 cleaning service fee.
14. Smoking: There is NO SMOKING allowed in the Qwest. If smoke (including cigars, pipes, vapes, marijuana, etc.) is detected you will be charged a decontamination fee of $1000. NO EXCEPTIONS.
15. Rental Period: ________________ at ________:________ until _______________ at ___________:________________.
16. Damage/Minor Repairs: Any damages need to be reported to the Owner immediately. The Renter is responsible for any and all damages, both interior and exterior.
17. Renter Damages: Renter is responsible for all items, parts or anything contained within, attached to, or part of, the RV, inside or out, and/or ANY of its contents that were present at the time of pick up, including, but not limited to couches/chairs, beds/bedding, counters, walls, etc., that are damaged during the rental period. Renter is responsible for all damages, whether or not at fault, including damage caused by acts of nature (wind, rain, earthquake, fire, flood, etc.). In case of an accident, or if theft or vandalism occurs, the Renter is responsible for obtaining a police report, and notifying the Owner immediately. (A documented thorough walk through, with the Renter present, will have been completed at the time the Renter takes possession to provide proof of damage if necessary.)
18. Height Restrictions: Please remember that RV's are much taller than the average vehicle and are not equipped to withstand an impact with tree branches, low bridge/overpasses, etc. Please be aware of low clearance signs. All damages to the RV, including damage while driving, are the responsibility of the Renter. Never attempt to go through any drive-through, they are always too low and too narrow.
19. Appliances: The A/C, radio, microwave, television, audio jacks, etc. are convenience items. If any malfunctions should occur with any of these items, no compensation will be made to the Renter. In case of any malfunction please contact us immediately for assistance and we will do our best to troubleshoot or attempt to have someone come to you for repairs if necessary.
20. RV Abandonment/Owner Retrieval: If for any reason the Renters abandon the RV, the Renters will be charged a $3,000 fee for Abandonment and Retrieval - plus any applicable fees for ANY lost/missing keys or items/parts from the RV. Abandonment means leaving the RV with no intention of returning to it or delivering it back to the Owner/drop-off location. In the event the Renter abandons the RV the Renter agrees to waive the right to dispute any claims due to damages, overages, or vandalism.
21. Lockout/Lost Keys: In the event a lockout occurs the Renter agrees to pay $1.00 per mile, round trip, for the Owner to drive and unlock trailer and a fee of $25 PER missing key if the RV is within 50 miles of Pick-Up address. If no lockout occurs but a key is missing upon return of the RV, the Renter will be charged $25 fee PER key. If the RV is outside of the 50 mile radius and/or the Owner determines a locksmith is required for lockout/lost key service, the full locksmith cost is to be paid by the Renter, at the time of service – locksmiths must be scheduled and approved by the Owner before the work is done.
22. First Aid Kit: There is a first aid kit provided. Please use what you need, should it become necessary. Additionally, there is a smaller first aid kit in the bathroom vanity cabinet – please use these if necessary, without fee.
23. Extra fees: The Renter may elect to add Add-Ons to their booking. If the Renter did not elect Add-Ons at the time of booking, such as the dump fee, etc., the Renter can elect to have them deducted from the deposit. These elections should be noted on this form at the end.
24. GPS Tracking: The RV has been equipped with a GPS tracking device for safety. It must not be removed/unplugged for any reason. Failure to accurately report the Renters destination or giving an arbitrary destination will result in the loss of the security deposit. The Renter may be requested to return the RV to the Owner immediately, if so, NO refund will be granted for unused rental dates.
25. Personal Property: The Renter’s personal property is the sole responsibility of the Renter. The Renter agrees to release the Owner from all claims for loss of, or damage to, the Renter’s personal property, or that of any other person left/carried in or on the RV during the rental period and day of return.
26. Personal Injury: The Renter releases the Owner from all claims for injury, including, but without limitation to, personal, bodily, or mental injury, as well as economic loss or damage to Renters, their children, guests, or relatives during the rental period including return period.
27. Severability: If any provision within this Supplemental Rules and Rental Agreement is determined to be invalid, void, or unenforceable judicially, the remaining provisions shall remain in full effect and force.
28. Modifications/Waivers: No provision within this Supplemental Rules and Rental Agreement can be waived or modified for any reason except in a written document that the Owner has signed.
29. Insurance. We strongly recommend the “Piece of Mind” policy offered through Outdoorsy to insure the replacement value of the RV if a loss should occur.
30. Damages Above Security Deposit/Insurance Claims: In the event there is any damage above the amount of the security deposit, Renter agrees to pay the Owners any monies due and allow the rental platform company to charge their credit card on file for said charges, plus processing fees.
31. RV Return: When the RV is returned, the Renter agrees that it will be free from damages, cleaned, and tanks emptied. A preliminary walk through will be completed upon return and a precursory Return Form will be provided. Photos will also be taken by the Owner for reporting to the rental platform and/or insurance. Once a thorough inspection has been completed, any fees for damages, cleaning, dumping, or any other charges will be deducted from the security deposit if applicable.
32. Credits: There will be no refund/credit for any lost rental time for any issue(s) that arise beyond the Owner's control. This includes, but is not limited to, flat tire(s), weather and all systems within the RV that were working at pickup (refrigerator, heater, LED lights, sound system, etc.), damages to any part(s) of RV whether the Renter was at fault or not, or due to the Renter or any guests' negligence.
33. Rental Period Extension: If, for any reason, the rental period is extended beyond the original rental period dates, the Renter agrees that this document will also extend, be valid and enforceable for the entirety of the extended rental period.
34. Security Deposit: The security deposit will be refunded (by Outdoorsy) after the RV has been thoroughly inspected and no issues or damages have been found. Said inspection may take anywhere from 12-72 hours post rental period.
35. Speed Limit: RV tires are not rated for high speed, the way truck and vehicle tires are. By signing this agreement Renters assume all liability for the rate of speed, and acknowledge the MAXIMUM allowed speed is 65 miles per hour.
36. Hold Harmless: The Renter agrees to hold harmless Jennifer Miller, Greg Crouch and/or J & J Miller Family Properties, Owners of the rented RV, at all times and for all situations. The Renter assumes all risk when renting the RV. Jennifer Miller, Greg Crouch and/or J & J Miller Family Properties cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, loss of income, loss of life, or loss or damage to personal property. Jennifer Miller, Greg Crouch and/or J & J Miller Family Properties assumes no liability for how the RV is used during the rental period.
BY SIGNING THIS ADDENDUM AND ACCEPTING KEYS, THE RENTER UNDERSTANDS THERE ARE EXTRA FEES THAT MAY BE INCURED IF THE CONTRACT IS NOT ADHERED TO. THESE FEES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT, AND ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE RENTER’S BOOKING. BY SIGNING THIS, THE RENTER AUTHORIZES OUTDOORSY &/OR THE ACTUAL RV OWNER, Jennifer Miller Crouch, Greg Crouch AND/OR J & J Miller Family Properties, TO CHARGE THE RENTER’S CREDIT CARD ON FILE FOR THEIR RENTAL BOOKING.
Waste Tanks Addendum
Some Renters are not familiar with properly operating an RV's black and gray waste holding tanks and may have questions and concerns regarding this. This addendum is meant to act as a clear outline for the Renter’s responsibility for properly using and dumping the waste tanks and the fees incurred if not done correctly. The Owner will go into detail during the pickup orientation and training regarding the proper dumping of these tanks. There are also step by step instructions in the Renter’s Handbook located inside the Qwest. By signing this waste tank addendum the Renter agrees that they have been taught how to dump the tanks and that they understand how to do it. (It is always ok to call, text or email us with questions for waste tank dumping or any other questions while you are renting one of our RV's.)
RV safe toilet paper will be provided. We ask that this is the ONLY thing put into the black tank. No other items, including feminine napkins or tampons, diapers, tissues, paper towels, etc., should be put into the black tank or a clog will result.
Do not put food, or any items other than sink and shower water, into the gray tank. Any amount of food particles can result in a clog that will require extensive cleaning to clear.
Waste holding tanks (Gray and Black) must be emptied prior to return and valves left CLOSED, and the screw cap left ON.
When the Renter returns the RV, the tank levels will be checked during the inspection and if the tank levels on the control panel do not read EMPTY a $100 dump fee will be charged. Renters have the option of adding a Final Waste Dump Add-On for $100 so they do not need to dump again before drop-off.
**ANY ADD-ON FEES APPLIED TO THE RENTER’S SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE CHARGED A PROCESSING FEE OF 3%.
Propane, Water, Fuel Additives, Ionization, Clerical
We Refill The Tank For You
Non-Refundable Charge For Furry Co-Pilots
We Do It So You Dont Have To
2017 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite
2019 Thor Four Winds Bunkhouse - Plenty of Room to Spread Out!
102 RV rentals
101 RV rentals
99 RV rentals
110 RV rentals
110 RV rentals
107 RV rentals
101 RV rentals
119 RV rentals
126 RV rentals
111 RV rentals
102 RV rentals
102 RV rentals
101 RV rentals
105 RV rentals