One of the smallest (19’ 7”), amenity-packed RVs ever made. Mercedes 144-inch wheel base Sprinter chassis lets you park anywhere, just like a full-sized car. Great for the national parks where being small is a premium and in some cases, the only way you get in.
Pleasure Way amenities (including Solar panels) guarantee your comfort. This RV is the poster child for "glamping."
• 24-inch LED LCD TV with Blu-Ray Player, Cable TV Hook Up and Winegard Digital TV Antenna with Booster (for those rainy days).
• Power-sofa (rear seating/dining area) with two three-point seat belts, converts in seconds to a queen-size bed or, without a few of the cushions, to twin beds. We supply luxurious linens, pillows and blankets or you can save some money and time by using your own sleeping bag(s).
• 3.8 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer operates 3-Ways (120v AC (Standard Electric), LSP (Liquid Propane Gas) and 12v DC (Battery). This is great for being “off the grid.”
• Microwave and a 2-burner stove (if you aren’t cooking outside)
• Flush Toilet, On Demand Hot Water (means if you hook up to a water source you can take long hot showers inside and outside) and a digital monitor panel so you know when your black and gray water tanks are getting full and your fresh water tank is getting low.
• All the safety “bells and whistles” that come standard with the newer Mercedes product.
• Both front seats swivel to face the back.
If this has peaked your interest, we have much more to share.