1. A fully outfitted, impeccably kept and cleaned 30’ vacation on wheels! We have thought of every detail to make your vacation perfect for you. With over $5000 in add-ons from lawnchairs and mosquito tent, to towels and duvets, even down to the last coat hook and cutting board, our motorhome can be customized to suit the way you want to travel. We love our RV and hope you will too!
The engine is a 6L gas v8 on a 4500 Chevy chassis.
Sleeps up to 8 - a queen bed in separate bedroom with solid door, a foldout dinette and sofa, and an oversized above-cab bunk. All bed linens are freshly sanitized before each rental.
The RV is fully stocked with the following complementary:
- Fully outfitted kitchen with enough pots, pans, dishes, cups and cutlery for 8.
- Convection microwave oven
- Toiletries (body wash, hand soap, conditioner, shampoo, hair dryer, toilet paper)
- Coat hangers
- Tire pressure monitor sensor & spare tire
- Outdoor shower with ample outside storage
- Tire repair kit,Small tool kit, Leveling blocks,25’ fresh water hose
- 8’ sewer hoses (black and grey tanks)
- 30 amp extension cord up to 50’
- storage bins for inside and outside storage compartments
2. Pickup : Unit may be picked up the day rental commences from 3pm – 8pm. Exceptions may be made with prior arrangement.
3. Return Time: The unit must be returned ready for final inspection by 11 am. Late returns are not allowed without permission. If the unit is returned late, overtime hours will be charged at $50 per hour or portion thereof. Please remember; the next clients may be waiting to start their RV adventure!
4. Fuel: The unit must be returned with a full tank of fuel. If the renter does not refuel, the renter agrees to pay for having the vehicle refuelled at a rate of $2.50/L.
b. A $50 CAD charge applies if the propane tank is not returned full.
5. Cleaning: The unit must be returned clean and tidy, free of garbage, personal items and food. The fridge and freezer must be empty and clean. It is not necessary to sanitize the bathroom and kitchen, vacuum, or wash linens, as a thorough cleaning will be done for the next renter. A charge of $100 CAD will be applied if the unit is returned in an unsatisfactory state.
b. Please ensure that holding tanks are emptied, flushed out and not plugged up at time of drop-off. A $50 CAD charge applies if the holding tanks (black or grey water) not emptied.
6. Early Return/Unused Kilometers
The renter will not receive any refunds for early returns or unused kilometers.
7. Final Inspection: All charges are subject to a final inspection of the unit, and the renter may be required pay the corrected amount based on the condition of the unit upon return, kilometers used and the time of return.
8. Capacity: The number of persons travelling in the vehicle must not exceed eight.
9. Seatbelts Must to be worn at all times while the unit is in motion.
10. Pets & Smoking: a. Smoking is not permitted in the unit. No recreational drugs (including cannabis) may be used in the vehicle.
b. No pets are permitted in the unit, including service animals.
11. Restricted Use: The following uses of the unit are not permitted.
a. Operation by impaired individuals
b. Transporting hitchhikers or other persons for hire
c. Carrying flammable/explosives, fireworks, propane bottles/tanks, Illicit/illegal drugs, chemicals
12. Travel Restrictions
a. Festivals/Large Events - Use of the unit for any large outdoor event or festival may be subject to an additional deposit or surcharge. Use of unit for festivals and events must be explicitly requested at time of reservation.
b. Road Restrictions – the unit may not be used on beaches, non-public roads, logging roads, gravel roads, off-road areas, flooded areas
c. Restricted Areas – Please note, travel to the following restricted areas will result in collection of the full damage deposit.
• Travelling through Death Valley national park is not permitted from June 1st to August 30th.
• Visiting Black Rock City, Nevada (“Burning Man”) is not permitted in the unit.
• Travel outside Canada and Continental United States is not permitted.
• Travel to areas with freezing level is not permitted.
It is NOT allowed to have water in the tanks when temperatures are at freezing levels. Failure to comply may result in costly damage to the fresh water and holding tanks and the water lines result in costly damage to the unit and renter will be held responsible for any repairs associated with such damage. Such damage will not be covered by insurance.
13. No towing or pushing other vehicles is permitted. A $500 CAD penalty will be charged if there is any evidence that towing occurred.
14. No fish or game meat in fridge/exterior storage compartments. A minimum fee of $500 will be charged for refrigerators/storage compartments requiring additional cleaning and deodorizing.
includes: Webber Q220 Portable BBQ with stand, BBQ tool set, wooden BBQ skewers (package of 100)
includes: 1 beach umbrella, 1 beach blanket, beach towel (1 per person), sand toys (for kids under 10), inflatable beach ball. PRICE PER PERSON
Yakima 4-bike rack - required with bike rental. Priced per trip.
Great setup and assistance with all matters. Will certainly try to book again in the future.