RVing has become America’s favorite pastime, and Outdoorsy helps match those who own an RV, campervan or travel trailer with those who are looking to rent one. This opportunity can be very beneficial for both owners and renters. Here’s why:
5 reasons to list your RV with Outdoorsy
- You can make extra income. If you are like most RV owners, your RV gets used for two weeks out of the year. So why not put it to work for you by renting it out the other 50 weeks of the year? After all, who couldn’t use some extra cash in the coffers?
- You’ll build your own business. Renting out your RV through Outdoorsy will assist you in building a side business, creating passive income to subsidize your other dreams—be that taking a destination vacation or paying for your son or daughter’s college tuition.
- You’ll introduce new campers to the benefits of RVing. As an owner, you will walk renters through your RV, and in doing so, you have the opportunity to pass on your love of camping to new prospects. Give them a list of your favorite RV resorts or boondocking spots. Tell them where the best fishing holes are, and let them hear about your past family vacations.
- You’ll keep your RV systems healthy with more consistent use. Let’s face it, if your RV sits for any extended length of time, its components begin to deteriorate. Tires rot in the sun, batteries drain, electrical systems short out. So giving your motorhome or trailer more consistent use by renting it gives it a renewed sense of life.
- Outdoorsy will take care of the details. List your RV for rent and let Outdoorsy handle the rest. Outdoorsy does extensive driver checks on all renters, they carry a $1 million insurance coverage policy, have 24/7 renters roadside assistance, and they handle all fee collections.
5 reasons to rent an RV from Outdoorsy
- It’s a great way to find out if you will enjoy RVing. The rental process is easy and hassle-free. There’s a huge selection of vehicles and trailers to choose from, so you can find the style and floor plan you’d like to have before hitting the road—and without having to purchase it.
- You’ll save time and money. RVing is less expensive than road or flight travel and staying at hotels. You’ll even save money on food, as you’ll be traveling with your own kitchen at hand. And let’s not forget all the time spent stopping for bathroom breaks—it can be helpful having your own facilities on board.
- You’ll have peace of mind when it comes to safety. Each RV offered for rent through Outdoorsy is thoroughly inspected before it can be listed each and every time.
- You’ll have 24/7 Roadside Assistance. If you should incur any trouble along the road, assistance is just one phone call away.
- You get an owner walkthrough. You won’t have to guess how to open the awning, or what that interesting button on the dash is. When you pick up the RV, campervan or travel trailer, the owner will walk through the unit with you, instructing you on how the different systems work.
As you can see, there are numerous benefits to renting through and from Outdoorsy, the nation’s No. one peer-to-peer RV rental network. Why not start your own side business today or try out a special floor plan for your family vacation?
Renting your RV
Outdoorsy RV owners make up to $32,000 a year renting their RVs.List Your RV
Your next adventure starts here by searching thousands of available RVs for rent.Search Now