1. How did you decide to buy your first RV? Why did you start renting it out?
I’ve always wanted an RV. Since I was way too young to afford one. We finally decided to just do it!!
2. What’s your happiest memory or best trip in an RV?
My happiest RV memory was definitely taking to OU Texas weekend and hanging out with my son in Dallas. It was a perfect weekend.
3. What’s a bad or crazy moment you had in an RV?
I once towed my jeep for a quarter mile with the e-brake on. Luckily we didn’t destroy it!!
4. What dreams do you have for the rental income you will earn with your RV rental business?
We are focused on getting better every day.
We want our renters to have the very best experience possible. We figure if we can do that, the money side will take care of itself.
5. Do you have a favorite place in your area to RV?
We love taking it to Grand Lake here in Oklahoma. There is also a great KOA just east of OKC. This summer we are planning to take it to the Minnesota area to watch some baseball and visit the Mall of America.
Rent one of Tim’s two great Class C’s. You’ll get to see Oklahoma in a whole new way!
Renting your RV
Outdoorsy RV owners make up to $32,000 a year renting their RVs.List Your RV
Your next adventure starts here by searching thousands of available RVs for rent.Search Now