No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
This competition (the “Competition”) is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. Void where prohibited by law.
- Dates of Competition: The Competition begins at 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (CST) on November 6th, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm (CST) on November 11th, 2019 (the “Competition Period”).
- Sponsor: Outdoorsy.
- Eligibility: The Competition is open to residents of the US who are (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Officers, directors, and employees of Outdoorsy., or its affiliates, and related companies, and the immediate family members (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such officers, directors, and employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible. The Competition is subject to all applicable Texas and US laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Agreement to rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the entrant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Outdoorsy, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition. By participating in the Competition, you, the entrant, grant Outdoorsy permission to send you emails, which you may opt out of at any time.
- How to enter: Entrants may enter up to 3 times. Each method below can only be used once.
During the Competition Period, participation consists of:
–Tagging one friend in the designated post on Outdoorsy, following @Outdoorsy and @vanlifediaries on Instagram, and liking the designated post. OR
–Tagging one friend in the designated post on Vanlife Diaries, following @Outdoorsy and @vanlifediaries on Instagram, and liking the designated post. OR
–Sharing their email address on the contest landing page on Outdoorsy.com
The prize consists of: $1500 in credits toward booking a vehicle on Outdoorsy.com. The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The right to receive the prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted except at Outdoorsy’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Outdoorsy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Outdoorsy will not replace the prize if it is lost or stolen. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, the Winner grants its permission for Outdoorsy to use the winner’s name, Instagram pseudonym and city and state for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner selection and notification:
Winner selection and notification: On or about November 11th, 2019, one winner will be selected in a random drawing into the Posts Instagram page & email addresses submitted from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified via Instagram private message on or about November 11th, 2019. In order to receive the prize, the potential winner must return by Instagram private message its email address to communicate with Outdoorsy’s team to set the delivery conditions of the prize. If the potential winner fails to give their email address within 7 days or is found to be, in Outdoorsy’s sole discretion, ineligible or in violation of these Official Rules, such potential winner and his/her entry will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. The prize will be sent to the winner within four (4) weeks of receipt by Outdoorsy of the completed personal contact details. The receipt of the prize offered in this Competition by the winner is conditional upon compliance with these Official Rules and any and all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- General Terms: Decisions made by Outdoorsy are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the prize. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to Outdoorsy. Outdoorsy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond Outdoorsy’s control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by Outdoorsy in its sole discretion. Outdoorsy in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Outdoorsy reserves the right to seek damages from such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law. Outdoorsy’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
- Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release from liability and hold harmless Outdoorsy and its parent company, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or from any trip booked or taken using the prize.
- Limitation of Liability: Outdoorsy is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or from any trip booked or taken using the prize.
- Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of the United States and State of Texas without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, entrant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively and solely before a court located in Austin, Texas. Further, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winner Name and Rules: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Outdoorsy at 801 Barton Springs Rd, Floor 9, Austin, TX 78704. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Requests must be received no later than December 20th, 2019.