Start your journey today in our beautiful families RV! Our 2018 Jayco Redhawk is easy to drive and ready for your next adventure!
**First responders with proof of employment eligible for discount.**
We offer pickup and drop off in Los Angeles Area also if that is more convenient at no additional charge.
This modern, fully loaded, class C motorhome sleeps up to 7 and has seat belts for up to 8 with its camper queen size at the rear, convertible dinette (short full), sofa sleeper (full) and extra large overhead bunk. Highlights of this RV include: back-up camera, Bluetooth, Navigation, automatic stabilizers, tons of storage inside and out, a 32" LED TV, a full-size shower in the bathroom and two slides that double the living space when opened.
The kitchen is equipped with an 8 cu. ft. refrigerator with freezer, a 3-burner gas range, a convection oven and a microwave. It also comes stocked with pots, pans and cooking utensils - all the conveniences of home, ready for your trip at no additional cost.
The outside features a 13" power awning, as well as an outside shower.
The RV is mounted on a sturdy Ford E450 chassis powered by a Ford 6.8 Liter V-10 gas engine.
Pick Up/Drop Off Time: After 4:30pm
Early pickup/late drop off available for a fee.
Outdoorsy offers RV Insurance through their website. Their deductible varies depending on the plan you select.
This is our family's RV and we look forward to sharing it with you. Please treat it like it’s your own. We hope to work with you to experience our RV for yourselves. Please feel free to contact us to request a quote or for any questions you may have.
• Sewer hose
• Potable water hose with pressure regulator
• TV with DVD
• Radio/CD player
• Silverware set
• Basic kitchen utensils – wooden spatulas, tongs, mixing spoon, measuring cup, measuring spoons, grader, whisk, and can opener
• 5 pots & 2 pan set & 3 lids
• 6 small cereal bowls
• 3 mixing bowls
• Small cutting board
• Broom and dustpan
• 2 camping chairs
• Set of roaster sticks
• 1 Package of RV Toilet Paper (any other can clog system resulting in damage and fees)
• Outside floor mat
• Small Bag of Essential Tools
• Extension cord
• Leveling blocks
• Stabilizer jacks
Here is a list of suggested items you may want to bring on your trip that are NOT included:
• Firewood (refer to camping state or location guidelines). Firewood available if pickup at storage location.
• Outside grill with propane, grill accessories
• Plastic/paper plates, cups, flatware
• Cooler & Ice. Ice available if pickup at storage location.
• Bed linens, pillows and blankets (1 camper queen, 1 oversized queen - overhead bunk, 1 short full, 1 super short full)
• Towels, wash cloths, kitchen towels (cloth and paper)
• Picnic tablecloths. Set of clamps in RV.
• Condiments including cooking oil and spices
• Large knives for cooking
• Coffee pot and/or french press
• Food and water
• Dish and hand soap
• Buckets for washing dishes if dry camping or to save water usage
• Trash bags
• Cards/board games/DVDs
Other things to note
No festivals allowed. The RV must be returned in reasonably clean condition, with no trash, sand, or mud inside or out. If returned dirty, renter will be charged $50/hour for extra cleaning. Renter must dump tanks and refill gas, propane, and potable water prior to returning to avoid additional fees unless it has been pre-arranged for us to do this for you. The RV is equipped with global positioning satellite (“GPS”) technology or another telematics system and/or an event data recorder that records location, date/time, and speed. No smoking, no climbing on the roof, and make sure to use septic safe toilet paper only.