Please take note, this camper requires Torklift tie downs installed on the truck. I have the system to attach the tiedowns to the camper.
Truck Camper - This is a true four-season camper fully insulated and sealed from the elements. It features a queen-size bed, a fold over couch bed, a wet bath (shower and toilet in one unit), outdoor shower, 4 cubic ft. fridge & freezer, 16,000 BTU furnace, 11,000 BTU air conditioner, two-way burner cook top, 4 gallon hot water heater, kitchen sink, a dinette area with couch, LED lighting, a 270-degree view outside, and the ability to take your home wherever on and off the grid. The Fridge, furnace, and hot water heater run off of a 20lb propane tank. All lighting, fans, and water pump run off the two deep cell batteries attached to the camper. Any outlets to plug electronics in or use of the air conditioner require the camper be plugged into shore power or the use of a generator. The camper is great for two adults and will work for three but it is a squeeze.
- Fully furnished bed and bedding for fold over couch
- Stocked kitchen (Knives, forks, spoons, plates, bowls, coffee percolator, 10" cast iron, 10" non-stick pan, chef's knife, pairing knife, cup's and mugs)
- 30amp power cord for shore or generator power
- 25ft fresh water hose with filter
- 15ft cleaning hose, dump gloves, and 20ft dump pipe
- Extra 20lb propane tank upon request, free of charge