Brand new Ram Promaster City campervan ready to take you on all your camping adventures. The van gets amazing gas mileage to make the most out of your trip, on average 28 mpg. The van has all the space needed for 2 people with plenty of storage for all your gear.
Our van is easy to drive and even easier to operate. No complicated inverters, gray/black water tanks, or extra batteries to monitor. You just need to pack your gear and go. The low profile makes driving on the highway easy. The van parks like a car and will fit into all "tent" campsites. The height and length of the van is below the restrictions in place at most national parks.
Salt Lake City is surrounded by limitless opportunities to get out and explore nature. If your adventure will take you to one of the several national parks within driving distance to Utah, you're in luck as we include a Lonely Planet National Park guidebook with our van. Utah is blessed with 5 national parks, commonly known as the Mighty 5. These parks are close enough that you can visit each one within a 7-day window.
We include the following for all rentals:
• Bedding that includes both warm and cold weather options
• Goal Zero Yeti 150 power station
• Stanley 16qt cooler - holds ice for 36 hours
• Bose Soundwave Bluetooth Speaker
• Full camp kitchen, with stove, pots, and place settings
• French press for coffee
• Playing cards
• Luminoodle lights
• Battery powered fan and light
• Camp chairs
• Walking sticks
• Reliance 6 gallon water container
• Custom window heat shields - helps to keep the van cool when parked and dark at night
• Thule rooftop storage box
• Lonely Planet National Park guidebook
While we include most everything you will need, we don't include the following:
• Toiletries - including towels
• Food, but we can stock the van beforehand for an additional fee
• Specialty gear, i.e. climbing gear
We would love for you to get out and explore, and are here to help you complete your travel plans.